B12 bball "season thread"

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Games on ESPN+ are pretty much a non-happening for the most part - I mean unless you know a game is on or go looking for it you have no idea because it's not advertised and not on my dish menu.

They are advertised all over the place on other ESPN networks.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Even with an L, WV is going to be a handful this year.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
We watched most of the ku pre-game and game on ESPN+ and their production value is worse than our local high school station. The pre-game looks worse than my phone.

Thanks Big 12/ESPN.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
WVU, ISU, K-State, oSu, and Texas all lost yesterday. What did they all have in common besides losing, they were all visitors. It's a long-ass season, boys.
I think this is a season where the bottom 6 are gonna fight it out to see who can snag some upsets.
KU, Baylor, WV, and Tech look like locks for 1-4 (maybe not in that order).

• Agree
Reactions: surly

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Iowa State and K-State will be lucky to finish above .500 at home, so stop with the sympathy.
I've said all along that K-State isn't very good. Transition year. Young. Lack an alpha dog like Haliburton. Just pointing out, however, that both teams were competitive yesterday and will be throughout the season particularly on their home floors, although K-State always seems to play better away, which is troubling as I think it through. :confused:

Reactions: NWICY

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
WVU, ISU, K-State, oSu, and Texas all lost yesterday. What did they all have in common besides losing, they were all visitors. It's a long-ass season, boys.

You are right. It's going to be a long season for at least three of those teams you mention.

Help Support Us

Become a patron