*** Official IOWA STATE VS TCU Game(Day) Thread ***

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
They were supposed to foul just past half court, but bolton was screened and George wasn't close enough to the screener. That's not on Prohm, that's on the players not executing what was drawn up.

Wrong, sir.. That's on Prohm for having the wrong defense to guard the play. Why is the center guarding that far away? He should be shadowing someone sitting in a corner

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Wrong, sir.. That's on Prohm for having the wrong defense to guard the play. Why is the center guarding that far away? He should be shadowing someone sitting in a corner

Because Samual was the screener and George is guarding him.

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
George was supposed to be in the hip pocket of the screener (Samual) and he wasn't so it gave the TCU guy a clear look.
Maybe cause George played the last 15 minutes of the half. Maybe put Young back in with one simple task, foul him if he sets a screen. I don't know, I'm not a coach, just spit balling here.

• Optimistic
Reactions: CyBobby

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
And the hesitation was legit. You’ll take a three from there over putting dude at the line to shoot three FT. He made the right call in that moment.

So @isufbcurt. You’d rather Conditt risk putting him on the line than take a three from the logo? Alright.

KCClone1

Feb 28, 2010
Urbandale
Prohm told them to foul, they didnt...
I agree he is not the best coach, but the players gotta ******* foul the guy. You could see Prohm say it before before the inbounds, and Hali yelled about it after.
I wonder how much they practice this. I’m guessing not very much. That’s on the coach.

• Funny
Reactions: IASTATE07

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Conditt was going to foul, he just didn't expect the guy to pull up for a 35 footer and was caught in no man's land. Look it was a bank shot, so the guy missed his shot, and got a prayer answered.

Well if it was a season where they were going to make a run this one would have hurt a lot.

But thinking this team will get eaten alive by KU;s and WV's bigs, Huggy is gonna pick and roll ISU to death.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
There is no line on CF................

I reported it so we'll see.

Coaches for most game related things are fair game.

Players really shouldn't be.

I'm probably being a 'snowflake' for recognizing that kids without frontal lobes sometimes don't do what we want, but this is the kind of stuff that makes people not want to coach or ref.