Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
site.png
vs
Texas-Christian-University.png

IOWA STATE (7-5, 0-0 BIG 12)
VS. TCU (9-3, 0-0 BIG 12)
SATURDAY, JAN. 4 | 5 P.M. CST
FORT WORTH, TEXAS | SCHOLLMAIER ARENA (6,800)

Radio: Cyclone Radio Network
Talent: Chris Williams (pxp); Eric Heft (analyst)
TV: ESPNU
Talent: Chuckie Kempf (pxp); Tim Welsh (analyst)

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
If it were me, I would for sure start Conditt over Young. And probably Griffin over Jacobson. No way Jacobson can guard Bane. Or if Griffin isn't the guy, then start Jackson and let Haliburton play the 4. Two bigs work better against KU than it will against TCU.

• Agree
Reactions: Halincandenza

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
This looks like a get right game if I've ever seen one. Too bad dixon kinda has Prohm's number. Both teams have a stud and questionable supporting cast. I'll go with the froggies since they're at home. 81-78

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
If it were me, I would for sure start Conditt over Young. And probably Griffin over Jacobson. No way Jacobson can guard Bane. Or if Griffin isn't the guy, then start Jackson and let Haliburton play the 4. Two bigs work better against KU than it will against TCU.

Many have been calling for Conditt to start and the NYE result very well could be the reason Prohm needs to make the change. If not today then I do believe it will happen soon. I would like to see Griffin get some legit run at Power Forward. His athleticism should match up well with TCU.

Playing in Fort Worth hasn't been great for our Cyclones but getting a bounce back game today vs an average TCU team on the road would do a lot to help some of the negativity on these forums the past week.

Let's Go State! Quite the doubters.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
If you are rooting against the cyclones so that Prohm will get fired, you are not a Cyclone fan.

I will always cheer on the boys (and girls) no matter if I think coaching decisions are questionable. You should, too. Don’t be a ****

I AGREE cheer on our Cyclones no matter what.....I'm hoping for an upset win down in Fort Worth today and remember GO Cyclones

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
ISU by like 8.

Threes will fall, defense will be played, players will look like they're playing organized basketball, and the 'Steve Prohm' thread will get about 500 more posts.

• Optimistic
Reactions: TheHelgo

hoosman

Sep 4, 2006
Davenport
Looks like Condit , Lewis, and Zion are improving. Not so much Jacobson, Jackson, and Grill. I would be surprised if pulled out a W today. We struggle at TCU.