*** Official IOWA STATE VS TCU Game(Day) Thread ***

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Tcu is not good

I like TCU being the first opponent to start conference play. It's like in a video game where you start with an easy level and then it progressively gets a little bit harder in the following levels. Speaking of which who does ISU play next?

*checks notes*

O... never mind.

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
@jcisuclones
@jereseib

Sorry guys, it has been a pleasure reading posts by people who hate the Clones and have no issue dogging on them all day, but I gotta ignore you now.

You guys are truly a blight on this forum and I wish you the worst.
FYI, I'm a proud alum of this great university. I bleed cardinal and gold, and have for my entire life. I put A LOT of time, blood, sweat and tears into ensuring that Hilton was a place for opposing teams to dread coming to during my time as a member of the student section committee member when I was in school, so I'm glad you think I hate our basketball program. Sorry that you think that being objective is "hating the Clones." I'll be sure to praise everything that happens from here on out, just for you.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
FYI, I'm a proud alum of this great university. I bleed cardinal and gold, and have for my entire life. I put A LOT of time, blood, sweat and tears into ensuring that Hilton was a place for opposing teams to dread coming to during my time as a member of the student section committee member when I was in school, so I'm glad you think I hate our basketball program. Sorry that you think that being objective is "hating the Clones." I'll be sure to praise everything that happens from here on out, just for you.
Tell me more about the blood you shed