Good-Jones

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
Time to let this one go.

Yes, I took my shots at CMC for being less than transparent about player injuries. These players also have privacy rights. So it is unlikely we will ever know what really happened.

JGJ started multiple games for ISU at one of the more difficult positions to play. He spent many long hours on and off the field working hard for ISU. His presence on the O-Line made us a better team. I thank him for that.

Good luck in your future endeavors. No matter where your life may lead you, I wish you nothing but joy, happiness and prosperity.

Once a Cyclone, always a Cyclone.

GO STATE!

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Time to let this one go.

Yes, I took my shots at CMC for being less than transparent about player injuries. These players also have privacy rights. So it is unlikely we will ever know what really happened.

JGJ started multiple games for ISU at one of the more difficult positions to play. He spent many long hours on and off the field working hard for ISU. His presence on the O-Line made us a better team. I thank him for that.

Good luck in your future endeavors. No matter where your life may lead you, I wish you nothing but joy, happiness and prosperity.

Once a Cyclone, always a Cyclone.

GO STATE!

I will admit that I also did stupid things in HS and college. I’m sure those ragging on JGJ never made a mistake or did something dumb. Heck I do some dumb things now that seemed like a good thing at the time and I’m old. Time for people to move and and let this young man move on with his life no matter what happened.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Julian will be playing in the East-West Shrine Bowl. Injury must not have been too serious.
Good point. When he was ruled out game time or the day before, three additional weeks sure isn’t enough time to get healed up.

Good thing drug tests aren’t relevant to allstar bowls.

(I miss jimlad)

Help Support Us

Become a patron