Zach Twedt

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAJ

Nov 17, 2019
If the staff is as bad as you think, you should want Zach to go somewhere else.
I don’t think the staff is bad and never said that. I don’t give a sh*t where he goes. I simply pointed out the circumstances seem familiar to what honorable programs do when someone makes a inevitable simple honest recruiting mistake by tweeting nice game or something when they shouldn’t. I was looking for answers from someone who might know something,
that’s prospective student, which he is not

derpyherky

May 11, 2018
I don’t think the staff is bad and never said that. I don’t give a sh*t where he goes. I simply pointed out the circumstances seem familiar to what honorable programs do when someone makes a inevitable simple honest recruiting mistake by tweeting nice game or something when they shouldn’t. I was looking for answers from someone who might know something,

Do you have experience with these "honest mistake" violations? Just curious where this speculation is coming from.

Until they sign their LOI, they're all prospective.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Any small appliance that can create this I'll listen to.

View attachment 68720
Uh-oh. We may have a problem.

3981487376_42513917dc_b.jpg

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there

Totally not a troll....

• Funny
Reactions: Cat Stevens

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

You can’t possibly be this stupid. Zach is a prospective student. Campbell can’t talk about him.

Reactions: FinalFourCy

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA

See, if it wasn't for all the other stuff you've said, this would probably be accepted by the majority here.

But then there is this, which is just another example that you don't understand how this works. Coaches cannot comment on ANY recruit because they are ALL prospective students.

• Winner
Reactions: derpyherky

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Lol. If you believe he’s not a prospective student, then that would be another reason for the staff to pull the offer.

He’s a prospective student.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
I never realized his high school team went 1-8. Looks like a great call by CMC to yank that offer
When you're a highly-touted player and plays running back for a small school in Iowa, you better put up numbers, win and control the game if you want to keep the offers.

Cole Pedersen had some stellar performances in the backfield this year for a small town 5-5 team, including a game where he rushed for 330 yards (on 15 attempts).

BAJ

Nov 17, 2019
From the outside the situation looks like what honorable programs do when someone tweets nice game or something to a kid when they’re not supposed to. Like I said I don’t have any information, I don’t know him and doubt I know anyone who does. I’ve only read the basic reports and the kids posts. It seems like he doesn’t know what happened either. Hell, he might be crushed and that’s why he’s not playing well, I don’t know. I come here for someone who might have credible information and I get attacked like I walked into the hive at kinnick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron