Zach Twedt

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAJ

Nov 17, 2019
First off, why are you getting so defensive? If you are a relative/friend, I would advise you to stay off the boards.

Second, I got confirmation that the offer was pulled, but I didn't ask why. After watching his tape this year and attending a game of his, his play speed is VERY slow compared to the schemes ISU runs. He's projected at linebacker, but he is WAY too slow to be used in pass coverage. Also, we would have to put an extra 20 lbs on him and that would render him unusable in this defense. The staffs was hoping he would gain a step in his speed over the summer, but that didn't happen. One possible reason why communication stopped. Again, this is my speculation from what I've seen.
Not a friend or relative. I’m honest and inquisitive. I said I have no information and was asking a question and from the outside it looks like all the times a university stops recruiting a kid after someone on a staff tweets nice game or something at a kid when they’re not supposed to. If the staff pulled the offer fine. Nobody has reported that from what I have been able to find. Thank you for information. That was all I wanted. Not to be attacked for asking a hard question. When I get attacked I’m gonna defend myself.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Try this again. If he’s not recruiting him he can dumbf*ck
source.gif

• Funny
Reactions: ca4cy

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
I guess I shouldn’t trust 247
Trust a recruiting site to up-to-date info on which offers were pulled from all 4,000 recruits in the class.... why not?

Also, 247 usually doesn't show pulled offers. Deven Lamp, Micquell Cotton, Deionte Gaines and DK Blaylock all still show that they had offers when, in fact, they were pulled.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Not a friend or relative. I’m honest and inquisitive. I said I have no information and was asking a question and from the outside it looks like all the times a university stops recruiting a kid after someone on a staff tweets nice game or something at a kid when they’re not supposed to. If the staff pulled the offer fine. Nobody has reported that from what I have been able to find. Thank you for information. That was all I wanted. Not to be attacked for asking a hard question. When I get attacked I’m gonna defend myself.

So again - are you alleging recruiting violations or not?

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I guess I shouldn’t trust 247
The coaching staffs of schools don't worry about pulled scholarships on 247. It would also be a bad look for a staff to make public a pulled scholarship, for the interest of both parties.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

derpyherky

May 11, 2018

Way to back pedal after realizing how rude you've been to people on here. You owe Campbell and Pollard an apology.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Been awhile since we had a new Hawk troll, usually we just get retreads. It's nice having new blood but the retreads at least know the trolling basics.

• Agree
Reactions: SpokaneCY

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
It's dreary in Spokane and kinda rainy. I'm in an owl-y mood. Then this jack wad shows up and makes me realize things aren't so bad.

BAJ is my Wal-Mart.

Last edited:

BAJ

Nov 17, 2019
Been awhile since we had a new Hawk troll, usually we just get retreads. It's nice having new blood but the retreads at least know the trolling basics.

F*ck you d*psh*t I’m not a hawk troll. I guess that’s why I don’t know the basics of trolling, you sure do.

• Friendly
Reactions: heitclone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron