Zach Twedt

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAJ

Nov 17, 2019
I don’t have any insider information, but the coaches stopping contact seems, to me, like a self imposed punishment for a minor recruiting infraction. If that is the case, it’s a shame because it seems like ISU is his dream school since he committed early to make sure he had a spot on the team if the coaching staff left. Since Pollard finds it mature for commits to inform him of their decision, somebody from the AD office or coaching staff should be mature enough to contact the young man and let him know what’s going on. He deserves to know and should get closure to the situation.

MustardTiger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2019
The Dirty Burger
I don’t have any insider information, but the coaches stopping contact seems, to me, like a self imposed punishment for a minor recruiting infraction. If that is the case, it’s a shame because it seems like ISU is his dream school since he committed early to make sure he had a spot on the team if the coaching staff left. Since Pollard finds it mature for commits to inform him of their decision, somebody from the AD office or coaching staff should be mature enough to contact the young man and let him know what’s going on. He deserves to know and should get closure to the situation.
Good morning grandma Twedt.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
He knows what he did.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019

hi zac

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
They say that breaking up is hard to do
Now I know
I know that it's true
Don't say that this is the end
Instead of breaking up I wish that we were making up again

• Useful
Reactions: Jiub and khardbored

BAJ

Nov 17, 2019
What personal decision? He went on some visits? After the staff dropped communication. Campbell has always told recruits to check out other programs to make sure isu is really where they want to be. Why would it be any different now. Acting like a jacka** to a recruit who visited another school is a Ferentz thing.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
He'll be a great fit at Iowa, cant wait to see their fans embrace a player who we turned away due to lack of character. Should be quite the STEAL for Kirk and Co.

Last edited:

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009

He is aware and the kid and his coach’s tweets make it very clear they know we are done with him.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Twedt committed, but didn't act committed. Staff broke contact with him before the season.
Twedt committed, but didn't act committed. Staff broke contact with him before the season.
What personal decision? He went on some visits? After the staff dropped communication. Campbell has always told recruits to check out other programs to make sure isu is really where they want to be. Why would it be any different now. Acting like a jacka** to a recruit who visited another school is a Ferentz thing.

A lot more than that. Character is more than a catch phrase with Campbell’s staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.