Texas Game

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
This is a game we have to win, plain and simple. Right now we are looking at a season of "what if's and should have been"s", Win out the rest of the year, we are stepping forward, lose and we are the same old ISU.

It's as simple as that.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
This is a game we have to win, plain and simple. Right now we are looking at a season of "what if's and should have been"s", Win out the rest of the year, we are stepping forward, lose and we are the same old ISU.

It's as simple as that.
Historically, we perform poorly under these circumstances.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Ehlinger has been turning the ball over lately. Vance has to do a great job as a spy and come at him at the right angles and at the right times while our secondary has to play tight coverage against a really good group of WR's. It can be done. Not giving up big plays in the first half and forcing some turnovers would be huge.

The Texas D has been pretty bad overall but they can get to the QB so Purdy is gonna have to use his feet and make good quick decisions.

This is a winnable game but ISU is gonna have to be sharp for 4 quarters.

• Useful
Reactions: CycloneWanderer

spitfyr36

Dec 19, 2011

It's as simple as that.

I completely agree, while im confident we'll win at least 2 of the last 3, the season is going to be looked back on like that 2005 year. Lots of missed opportunities. This team is light years ahead of that one, but the point remains the same.
I think this team is very close to being great, and have 100% confidence in Campbell and co.

• Agree
Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Not gonna lie, I was trying to make a joke, but my phone autocorrected won to win. I was originally saying Will (as in a name) won what, based on the wording of your post, but my phone ****** it all up.
Phones do that. “Juco” became “judo” in one of my posts—and just tried to be “jump”. :eek: