THURSDAY THESIS: Iowa State vs. Texas

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Good podcast. Really like the 3 TEs a lot. For one thing, it gives ISU a lot of good, athletic moving mass in the running game. All those guys can catch the ball. Kolar is probably not quite as good at blocking, but he has NFL hands.

Need to get Hall the ball on the edge with the quick pitch or screen to the outside, especially if TX send a lot of guys to get to Purdy, which they did way too often last year. One thing about last year that we sometime forget is that ISU didn't have DM for the first half, which really allowed TX to tee off on them.

• Agree
Reactions: 83cy

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I noticed that Intern Brandon will be on the next Thesis this week, for KU. So, what tasty flavor of Crow have you chosen for him to dine on? Fried, barbecue or fricasee?

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Did we have a prob with that last year in Austin, or was it just a general dig at the state after our tentless game at Baylor this year?

After the LSU vs Texas game in Austin earlier in the year, LSU said the ac was not working in the visitor locker room.

• Informative
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Did we have a prob with that last year in Austin, or was it just a general dig at the state after our tentless game at Baylor this year?

I think it was proven false, but LSU said the AC didn't work in their locker room when they played at Texas this year.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
You think that was an accident? Think about who the ref was.

Was that Reggie Smith? I thought so a few times, but didn't know for sure, especially when he didn't talk the other ref out of picking up a flag. :confused:

• Winner
Reactions: Aclone