STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cymac2408

Jul 4, 2013
Urbandale IA
I'm not at all worried about it. I'm guessing it's either 100% bogus, and even if it's real you have one teacher with an axe to grind for whatever reason. By nearly all accounts I've heard he's a good kid who has handled all this attention really well.

Well if it’s not 110%, I am not buying it. I’ve learned that is the key number.

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
This thread is going to be pure gold the next couple days. I have no sympathy for the cyclone trolls who turned this thread into a massive circle jerk over a kid who was never going to come here. I hope the Hawk fans come flooding in because you guys deserve it.

Should of stopped typing after the first sentence tbh

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
That teacher sounds like a ray of sunshine. Bash on a polite, soft-spoken kid - classy. What a winner she must be. XF and his family handled this entire recruitment with absolute class. Cant wait to watch he and Conditt in that frontcourt together!

I guess I am now disappointed... if XF is "arrogant" where was the spectacle for an announcement?!?! I need hats, Skype, a band... damn it!

If "she" thinks the kid that gave that announcement today is 'arrogant" praise the Lord "she" never saw this or "her" face would have melted. Also shout out to the sad ass Memphis hat just tossed on that table.

1fYqTqB.gif

IAStubborn

Aug 16, 2012
I am here to apologize to everyone that I was shitting on and being an ass too. I am an idiot and a moron.

Go cyclones.
Can’t wait to go back and quote a bunch of messages guaranteeing him being a cyclone tomorrow at work. You people are clowns. He’s was going to be a hawk from the beginning.

Only reason we had any hope was because of you idiots. Nice work losers

Well glad you didn’t get to have fun today

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I guess we knew why XF went to Iowa City on Friday --

He was not sure himself. Just trying to have every possible data point he had. I guess you could almost call it saying goodbye to being an Iowa fan, too.

That was probably the last chance he would have in his life to be one.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I guess we knew why XF went to Iowa City on Friday --

He was not sure himself. Just trying to have every possible data point he had. I guess you could almost call it saying goodbye to being an Iowa fan, too.

That was probably the last chance he would have in his life to be one.
It'll be pretty sweet to have someone on the team next year that has a legit dog in the fight for that game. I'm not saying that's the reason why we win or lose I'm saying it's been some time that we've had a player that knows the rivalry through and through and has watched it since he was a little kid.