STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
imagine being as dumb as you.
source.gif

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
The people that know via the AD were told to stfu until the announcement. So enjoy the next couple days and Monday night will be fun.
This would make the most sense. No doubt if it is Iowa St, and the staff knows, then they would not want to spoil his announcement. Especially since it's a planned announcement, that will be televised and covered by the media.

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm

cytown

Aug 8, 2012
Naperville, IL
He isn't undecided. He knows exactly where he is going. I cannot imagine he just had to get one more game in at the asylum against the Ed's from Southern Illinois to make things crystal clear. ISU basketball has lived through worse than losing the likes of him. We won the final Big 8 conference tourney against LaFrentz. Tinsley and the boys owned Collison and Heinrich. In the past.....how many Iowa "Mr. Basketball" have gone to the Hawks? Glenn Worley, Bobby Hanson, Wade Lookingbill, Mark Gannon, Dean Oliver, Jeff Horner..........? I think the only time ISU really made bank with the in-state crop was Hoiberg's class. And yet who is considered the better program? He goes to Iowa....it will concern me one time a year, for a couple of hours on a cold December evening. After that.......

Obviously he’s already told a few where he is going. But his dad told Fran he’s still undecided tonight. Just passing info along.

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
The people that know via the AD were told to stfu until the announcement. So enjoy the next couple days and Monday night will be fun.
I don’t know if I believe this. My sources within the department believe that he will end up at ISU but the fact he still made the trip makes it pretty clear he hasn’t already committed to Iowa state. Anyone who tells you with 100% he’s a cyclone are just making **** up. Do I think he’ll be a cyclone? Yes but things change quickly with 18 year olds.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I don’t know if I believe this. My sources within the department believe that he will end up at ISU but the fact he still made the trip makes it pretty clear he hasn’t already committed to Iowa state. Anyone who tells you with 100% he’s a cyclone are just making **** up. Do I think he’ll be a cyclone? Yes but things change quickly with 18 year olds.

unless dad is making him make the trip tonight

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016

Free. Stuff.

Friday night in Osky vs. Friday night in IC for a high schooler.

Is it that crazy?

• Winner
Reactions: herbicide

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron