*** Official IOWA STATE VS Texas Tech Game(Day) Thread ***

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Between Penn State and Baylor, it's straight up sickening.
That’s because you guys aren’t distinguishing .between the individuals involved, and the institution. The individuals responsible aren’t there any longer. Neither are the ones who covered it up.

Or would you like to be branded for Larry Eustachy’s shenanigans for the rest of your life? Just checking.

I could pull out ISU-related crap all the way back to Levin White and Sam Mack, if you prefer.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
That’s because you guys aren’t distinguishing .between the individuals involved, and the institution. The individuals responsible aren’t there any longer. Neither are the ones who covered it up.

Or would you like to be branded for Larry Eustachy’s shenanigans for the rest of your life? Just checking.

I could pull out ISU-related crap all the way back to Levin White and Sam Mack, if you prefer.

**** Baylor.

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale

Penn State I think has cleaned house but Baylor was so infested with people that you can’t clean house. They still have issues.

• Agree
Reactions: cstrunk and Spanky

Jacktronic

MONDAYTUESDAYWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYSATURDAYSUNDAY
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 16, 2013
Kansas City, MO

What a terrible argument you're making.

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA

Difference is Penn state and Baylor the institutions covered up and enabled the activity. LE may have been known by the administration for a short period of time but they took action - PSU bad BU were caught or the activity would have continued. I know those folks who committed the crimes are gone but at what point do you hold the institution itself accountable? Years ago SMU was held accountable but not PSU or BU. Please don't equate what LE did to what PSU and BU did.

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix

Is this a real response and comparison? C'mon......

• Winner
Reactions: cygrads

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

How about distinguishing between how ISU's are individual incidents and not things that went on for years, and all of those incidents aren't the raping of children and women. Eustachy's wasn't even illegal.

cdface

Oct 28, 2014
Behind Enemy Lines (IC)
Has ISU ever averaged 10+ ypp in a game before?

EDIT: nm silly me, I'm sure the ULM beats this one even just this season, since we didn't run 70 plays then. just seems like a big number! on a related note, can anyone recommend a doctor that can surgically remove my ISU-colored/alcohol-stained nutcup? FBOW, i'm not sure i'll be needing it anymore this year.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL

Sam Mack and Larry E are nothing compared to these situations. The Penn State situation was decades long and systemic.