Who will be the guest picker?

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
I dont listen to country much, never have heard one of his songs at least not that I know of, but oh well. I have heard of him and know he's really popular I guess, and he's not a ******* Squawk so there's that.
I really didnt expect it to be a ex player etc, they will interview them etc, but they arent Celeb enough.
Could be a cool thing, hell he might even do an impromptu concert for the tailgate or something after the show.
Yeah, that’s kind of where I am. It was never going to be an Iowa state person, so i’m glad it’s some who isn’t annoying and isn’t a hawk.

• Agree
Reactions: CyArob and 2speedy1

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Why is everyone hating on corn all the sudden?
Because literally everyone thinks that is all the state of Iowa is Corn and Pigs. Which is basically true, unfortunately. But, sometimes it would be nice if we tried to market ourselves as a little more than that. And for the state to pursue more than that.

Cardinal and Gold

Jul 23, 2016
I really don’t care as long as he picks us to win. Has a guest picker ever picked against the home team on GameDay? Too bad it’s not someone with even a slight connection to ISU.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
I haven’t watched Gameday in at least half a decade. Can anyone explain to me what the big deal is with the picker in the first place? Seems like something to really not care about.

Without one of our favorite Cyclones being there, you're right, it's not worth caring about.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Gawwwwd...... because we're all a bunch of redneck corn lovin' hicks in Iowa... we HAVE to have a country hick singer as our guest picker. How stupid.

GameDay has started to ruin their show by not having people that love the school where they are at that week. Eric Church doesn't give a rat's a** about ISU in any way shape or form. But hey, we must have a celebrity on. Dumb.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
Bro country - cool.

WPf9Bj8.jpg

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron