Pollard: big announcement coming soon

CYber_saber

Mar 2, 2017
He talked about a possible announcement on vision for the future of our football program and athletics in John Walters interview

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 2speedy1

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
I always thought they would end up selling that Iowa State basketball facility to ALL Iowa Attack and getting an on campus attached to Hilton facility, meanwhile getting Hilton a major overhall. Hopefully they don't change what Hilton is and just add to it.
Yeah I don't know if THIS particular announcement that will happen but do think it eventually will.

L

LincolnWay187

I hope its an extension for Campbell. That would be alpha as hell for all the other schools tuning in to watch us play that want coach Campbelll

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I always thought they would end up selling that Iowa State basketball facility to ALL Iowa Attack and getting an on campus attached to Hilton facility, meanwhile getting Hilton a major overhall. Hopefully they don't change what Hilton is and just add to it.
Didn't they just open another sports specific building for another ISU sport right next door? Seems like a bit of a double down by having another ISU sport housed out there.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Didn't they just open another sports specific building for another ISU sport right next door? Seems like a bit of a double down by having another ISU sport housed out there.

I am just going off rumors I heard a year or two after they first built it. The tennis thing has no impact though since Tennis does not need to be over by Hilton. Basketball would be nice to have over by Hilton. We shall see.

• Informative
Reactions: VeloClone

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I am just going off rumors I heard a year or two after they first built it. The tennis thing has no impact though since Tennis does not need to be over by Hilton. Basketball would be nice to have over by Hilton. We shall see.
Well if they moved BB, they could move VB into the practice facility but since it has both WBB and MBB it would be twice as big as needed for VB. Gymnastics maybe? I'm not sure how good those two sports facilities are currently.

• Informative
Reactions: Knownothing

Cystheman

May 3, 2007
He mentioned in the Facebook Live interview with Walters that there should be more information regarding the performance center being built. I would assume it will be renderings and maybe a lead sponsor.

Help Support Us

Become a patron