Who will be the guest picker?

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
It doesn't have to be an Iowa tie. See when Katie Perry was the guest picker for I think LSU.
I think she was the guest picker for the Ole Miss vs. LSU game but she went to Ole Miss. Ole Miss won the game and she went out to the bars and there were guys doing body shots off of her.

Reactions: isufbcurt

knightxc

Sep 5, 2014
MN
I think she was the guest picker for the Ole Miss vs. LSU game but she went to Ole Miss. Ole Miss won the game and she went out to the bars and there were guys doing body shots off of her.
She didn’t go to Ole Miss, it was her manager who did. That was the reason she had a “connection”

dawgpound

Retired Billy the Barnstormer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2011
Des Moines, iowa

It was actually against Bama, at Ole Miss. Her manager was an Ole Miss Alum. She definitely did the bars and body shot stuff though. Which the point is it can be someone that has zero ties to Iowa. I went to a Michigan vs Wisconsin game at Wisconsin two years ago. Picker was Craig T Nelson, who is from Washington, went to Arizona, and "coached" a fictional team in Minnesota for his show Coach, so zero ties to Wisconsin.

cyowan

Feb 7, 2013
Ames, IA
Maybe they'll bring in a stretcher and it will be Kevin Hart
He is a fan...
CRIa9lTUsAAVzJL.png

cyclonpediaJoe

Jun 27, 2012
Norwalk
It was actually against Bama, at Ole Miss. Her manager was an Ole Miss Alum. She definitely did the bars and body shot stuff though. Which the point is it can be someone that has zero ties to Iowa. I went to a Michigan vs Wisconsin game at Wisconsin two years ago. Picker was Craig T Nelson, who is from Washington, went to Arizona, and "coached" a fictional team in Minnesota for his show Coach, so zero ties to Wisconsin.
Craig T Nelson would probably be my first pick lol. That guy is awesome.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
I want Neil Diamond. And I need him to stay so that he can lead the "Sweet Caroline" at the end of the game after we win. How freaking awesome would that be?

• Disagree
Reactions: Cyclones423

Help Support Us

Become a patron