Gameday Sign Ideas

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

TwinCitiesCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2013
QUOTE="harimad, post: 6796829, member: 36130

"The good news is today I learned that TwinCitiesCy is the CF poster I never knew I needed to ignore. Holy terrible meme spam Batman."

I got a chuckle out of this.

Loyal Cyclone fan who's bringing his entire family from Minneapolis just to be there for GameDay, throws out sign ideas that are more original than "Nate Stanley is fat" and gets called out by name and ripped by another Cyclone fan.

Nice...

You wanna know why most of us don't post here more often - because of this crap.

Ignore away...

• Agree
Reactions: LincolnWay187

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
And this is different from yelling Cyclone! or Power! when the appropriate card is raised.... how?

Many times the power chants start without the signs and the cheerleaders follow suit, besides it’s supposed to be a joke bud.

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
Many times the power chants start without the signs and the cheerleaders follow suit, besides it’s supposed to be a joke bud.
I guess I'll let it go in that case. I just don't see the humor in it. And nowhere does it say that everyone's opinions have to be the same!

Blandboy

Mar 31, 2006
Bettendorf
Iowa fans are getting better I remember when it they used to do "I-O-WA!" at basketball games. At least now they know there are 4 letter in Iowa not three.

You do know why Hok fans always wear those yellow IOWA shirts to away games,
right?

So the locals know where to return ‘em when they can’t stand their obnoxious arses any longer.

ISUEmbassy

Jun 13, 2014
Not a sign, but how about starting a GoFundMe for Merrit Construction on behalf of Iowa State, saying "we got your back"

Reactions: GTO

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
America Needs Paid Contractors ANPC
www.payforthewave.org

Or

This “wave” brought to you by the unpaid contractors that built the Children’s Hospital.

Reactions: Cy4Lifer

Peter

Feb 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
Signs looking pretty good on TV. "Kirk Farentz pays for twitter" nice. Also like the farentz head pasted over Trumps imaginary hurricane Dorian tragectoey map.