Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
That pack is big enough to take to the boundary waters canoe area!

And I kinda thought this would be his backpack. Just sayin'.

$T2eC16hHJIEFHSVO(wucBSJ-GIUwnQ~~60_57.JPG

No. This is a backpack:

28817a29-aaf3-4977-a2ea-f16aa5bf2738_3.64ba8445d012e775931efe1dc828e39d.jpeg

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
oh yeah, I got cross stitching stuff pretty early on too. So don't worry, your daughter is going to be just like me! :D:D
You know what? As much as I'd like to make a joke about it, that wouldn't be too bad of an outcome (at least as far as I can tell you seem mostly sane in the important ways). Maybe less cow experimentation stuff, rum and use of the word hoar (don't YOU go changing though).

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Tuesday will be like that with Z off at Kindergarten.
I mean, it'll be cool in some ways to own my day, pick meal time, shower when I want, stuff like that, but it's not quite the same without the tiny person running around, unscared.

And on the other side, I'll likely be scared to death most of Tuesday, so 2:05 can't come quickly enough.

FIFY, pretty sure you guys are raising a great kid she'll do great at school.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Well, let’s see when I go to bed tonight.

Wife told me that on some ISU Facebook page a mom mentioned that her sons roommate has brought two different girls home in two nights already. (I need to hang with that kid.) she wanted to know how these things should be handled.

• Funny
Reactions: wxman1

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames

Wife told me that on some ISU Facebook page a mom mentioned that her sons roommate has brought two different girls home in two nights already. (I need to hang with that kid.) she wanted to know how these things should be handled.
I’d tell her that the son’s roommate is quite likely none of her business.
Snark aside, is this a dorm room or apartment? Makes a little bit of difference.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

With condoms. Also impressive game.

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Shoot, academics, sports, and what was going on back home were the topics on my once a week (Sun nite for me) phone call home. Social interactions not so much.

Except it involved the once every 4-6 weeks call or run home and back.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
I feel like 65% of being an adult is doing things like going to work sick because it's too much of a pain to come back to two days of work.

Yeah, I have had several days where I didnt want to go in, but the thought of getting further behind was enough to make me go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron