Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
How long before that Iowa Football recruiting thread gets closed. That monster is pushing 25K posts.

I'm very disappointed that so many people can't resist posting in what was obviously a troll thread.

• Winner
Reactions: CycoCyclone

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
It looks like a shoe to me. I think people just want to be angry.

Agree, I am not seeing it. Does not look like my Rowenta. Off course my Rowenta is a man's iron untouched by female hands since purchased 20 years ago. :rolleyes: Maybe lady irons look like that shoe thingy. ;)

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Probably could have made it through more than 10 bites of ice cream
Lew went to the store & got me some vanilla ice cream while I was sleeping. I didn't realize he had gone out, and I got a little bowl of cottage cheese for myself. Success! And now I have a treat for later!

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
On dorm room tour, the room we looked at was one that I recognized as across the hall from a girl I dated for quite a while. Walk out of it and catch two women coming out of the one across the hall. One woman announces that it was her college room and she had to get her picture taken in it. I started moving fast since we weren’t doing the second half of it. Got the family headed to the union without looking back. Didn’t need to take a chance.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Must have been VB and WBB check in today. A lot of tall young ladies at orientation.

Question came up about cycash. Lady said most put about 50 bucks on. A dad asks the lady, how long does 50 bucks last, a weekend? Think he has a high maintenance daughter. Guy sitting behind me told his son that a buck a load for laundry meant he would be good with 3 dollars for the semester since he’d thought his kid would only do three loads all semester.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
On dorm room tour, the room we looked at was one that I recognized as across the hall from a girl I dated for quite a while. Walk out of it and catch two women coming out of the one across the hall. One woman announces that it was her college room and she had to get her picture taken in it. I started moving fast since we weren’t doing the second half of it. Got the family headed to the union without looking back. Didn’t need to take a chance.

Was she still hot or was she your bar closing time friend?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I don't understand the whole selfie while driving. I also don't understand the people that mount their phone in the car so they can record and post their opinion on stuff while driving.

I don't understand selfies in general. And every time I read about someone falling off a cliff from trying to take one on the edge, chalk it up.

I watch quite a few fishing videos but these people that are acting like they're hosting a show and filming the drive there are too much.

You cast, they either bite or they don't, and there was weather and you should just focus on your driving.

That's it.

Also interesting is the news pieces using footage off of someone's phone from the drivers' seat/perspective.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Went to the post office yesterday to pick up mail and saw I had a note in there about having something delivered but it was postage due. Double checked with my dad, since he works for the post office back home, he said I should cehck it out, not junk mail.
Stop by the house today, pick up a couple bucks in change, head to the post office. Give the lady the slip and my name. I see its something from work in a shiny green bubble wrap wrapper. Open it up, its my 5 year hire anniversary thing. I paid $3.01 to get that. Got a good chuckle to rest of the day from that.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Not a good look at her. I just caught a glimpse coming out. When I heard that it was her room I scooted fast. The one I knew was cray cray so I didnt want to deal with that. Especially with the wife along.

Fail. A devoted RTT contributor would have allowed the interaction to progress to allow for a potentially excellent story to relay to us.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I didn't get any Facebook likes today. :(

Neither did I brother, neither did I.

What's the exchange rate between a CF like and Facebook like? Is one like dollars and the other like pesos? And which is the dollar.

Must ponder on this some.

Why-is-Thinking-so-important-300x300.jpg

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Happened to look out into the back yard at lunch yesterday, and noticed that somebody had cut our lilac bush off all the way to the ground. Every single branch.

I mentioned it to the vixen when she got home, and she was pissed. We had been talking with our neighbors about lot lines, because there is an odd triangular shaped area between houses that rarely gets mowed. Turns out it belongs to the neighbors in question, so I pointed it out to him, and he's been mowing it regularly.

We both decided they aren't the kind of people who would just arbitrarily cut down a lilac bush without talking to us first (it's very close to being on the property line). So the vixen texted the lady and asked if by chance they had cut it down.

Well.....the lady didn't take it the right way, at all. She is upset that we would assume they did it. (She denied that they did.) And now our neighbors who we thought were our friends are not happy with us. :(

I will be digging the lilac up and transplanting it, they're pretty hardy and should be OK. But I guess in retrospect it should have been handled another way. Am I going to tell the vixen that? Are you nuts? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron