What is your Pet Peeve

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
youre-hanging-your-toilet-paper-wrong-heres-the-patent-to-prove-it-516867427-Sergio-Delle-Vedove-ft.jpg
Over vs under? The reason for under is that you use less. Old janitor trick.

• Funny
Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Lol, I have a "you are a jackwagon driver if" list on my phone.

My number 1 issue is people who don't use blinkers. That is just pure laziness. Manufacturers put them on vehicles for a reason, but I guess everyone is in the profession of mind-reading these days.

The obvious one is left lane dwellers, but I'm always a fan of the people who sit in the right lane as people merge onto the interstate, while the middle lane is completely open. This just shows people are unaware, no courtesy, and it seems like they are scared to drive at all.

My favorite are the people who tailgate to no end so closely when there are 5 vehicles (in the left lane) and you can't go any faster, so they proceed to weave in and out of the 3 lanes, only to exit a few miles down the road. I then pass them as they exit with a face palm.

I’m on the road A LOT and I see stupid **** constantly. I’ve called in 3 people within the last year for flying by me the wrong way on the diagonal. A number of years ago I was first on the scene for a head on collision where a couple people died from the same thing. I’ve called in a couple obvious drunk drivers within the same time frame. I’ve somehow managed to avoid a lot of stupid people with the amount of miles I drive.

• Informative
Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

isu_oak

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2006
-Left lane drivers
-People in cars that swerve left/right into your lane to prepare for a turn in the opposite direction like they are pulling a trailer.
-People the fidget noisily in meetings
-Lose/loose spelling mistake
-People that can lie and get away with it
-People that break Wheaton's Law (Don't be a ****)
-Waiting in lines
-Lists
-People intolerant of other's cultures
-The Dutch

Last edited:

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
When people use multiple pieces of equipment at the gym at once. I hate going up to an empty machine then having someone come up from across the building and say “I was using that”

Set up your own gym at home if you don’t want to share with others. Who are also paying to use the gym.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
-Left lane drivers
-People in cars that swerve left/right into your lane to prepare for a turn in the opposite direction like they are pulling a trailer.
-People the fidget noisily in meetings
-Lose/loose spelling mistake
-People that can lie and get away with it
-People that break Wheaton's Law (Don't be a ****)
-Lists
-People intolerant of other's cultures
-The Dutch

Ill take that as a joke. haha

My pet Peeve is also people who don't get jokes.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
This is true.

But I still don’t understand why picking out a can of soup requires you to block the entire aisle.

If you don't know what you want, don't stand next to your cart while you decide.

Other supermarket peeves:

People that put cooler/frozen items on some random shelf when they decide they don't want it. Put it back in the cooler/freezer asshat!

People that can't put their cart into a cart return or someone that curbs their cart. I bet I grab a stray cart from the parking lot 75% of the time I go to the store.

Clonedogg

Sep 4, 2009
CR, IA
biblehub.com
When people are turning onto a two lane road and take the wide sweeping lazy turn into the far lane, STAY IN YOUR LANE! If you use your blinker because you need to get into the far lane then you did a fine job but if you're just lazy, you're doing it wrong.

Edit: Especially when in a block or two they change lanes to the near lane, the one they should of turned into in the first place.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
People that act like the c-store cashier is their personal scratch lottery concierge.

Agree!

I think that there should have to be a separate, much slower line specifically designated for those buying lottery tickets. If there is only 1 cashier, the lottery ticket buyer should have to wait for all other paying customers to finish their transactions first.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
People who talk on their cell phone while in the bathroom and doing their business. I also don't like it when people try to talk to me while in the bathroom while I am doing my business.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron