What is your Pet Peeve

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
People who park near me. I purposely park away from everybody only to come out of the store to have someone in the spot next to me.

People who use the very clearly marked exit doors to enter a store.

I was in Ottumwa Wal Mart today.
Spot on. The other weird thing last time I was in that store is people lined up to self check when three actual people were checking and had no customers. I had three small items and no cart but thought yeah, I can go to an actual person instead of standing in line.

The time I stopped on my way through and got two 40 pound bags of bird seed that make the cart hard to maneuver over the bump by the door was when a large crowd decided to come in the out door. And I always park at the far NW corner of the lot and several times have returned to the car to find the only other car there parked on my driver’s side.

Reactions: IASTATE07

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Not sure if this is a pet peeve or just a complaint but…..

Wife: “turn off the light in the kitchen” 10 seconds after leaving kitchen and planning to go back into said kitchen.

Also Wife: leaves bedroom closet light on all night because, “the dog likes it on”

The monsters won't come thru the light. Smart dog.

• Funny
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

urb1

Jan 23, 2010
Urbandale
People who talk loudly on their phones in public. And there's a special place in hell for people who use the speaker function at full volume in small areas where ignoring them is difficult, such as a restaurant or an airport gate area. We once listened to an entire conversation between two guys about their ED. It was really really TMI...

I was on an airport vehicle taxiing us to the other side of the airport, and there was a guy on board bragging to someone on speakerphone about his conquests of a woman the night before, in wayyyy too much detail.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I was on an airport vehicle taxiing us to the other side of the airport, and there was a guy on board bragging to someone on speakerphone about his conquests of a woman the night before, in wayyyy too much detail.
There are times when I wish I could just take someone's phone and stomp on it...

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Repeating but I often feel inclined to just buy some ear buds in bulk to hand out to people that face time or listen to music on speaker in public.

It's like some have a thing where they just NEED to attention that comes from being the loudest source of noise in the room.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron