What is your Pet Peeve

4theCYcle

Jul 14, 2013
Urbandale, IA
1) Left lane highway drivers
2) People who block the right turn lane at an intersection on a multi-lane street when they could have gotten into the left lane to go straight. Sometimes it's unavoidable but 98% of them are just unaware, stupid drivers. The line of 20 cars behind them doesn't phase them.

Lol, I have a "you are a jackwagon driver if" list on my phone.

My number 1 issue is people who don't use blinkers. That is just pure laziness. Manufacturers put them on vehicles for a reason, but I guess everyone is in the profession of mind-reading these days.

The obvious one is left lane dwellers, but I'm always a fan of the people who sit in the right lane as people merge onto the interstate, while the middle lane is completely open. This just shows people are unaware, no courtesy, and it seems like they are scared to drive at all.

My favorite are the people who tailgate to no end so closely when there are 5 vehicles (in the left lane) and you can't go any faster, so they proceed to weave in and out of the 3 lanes, only to exit a few miles down the road. I then pass them as they exit with a face palm.

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
1) Left lane highway drivers
2) People who block the right turn lane at an intersection on a multi-lane street when they could have gotten into the left lane to go straight. Sometimes it's unavoidable but 98% of them are just unaware, stupid drivers. The line of 20 cars behind them doesn't phase them.
The right turn doesnt bug me near as much as when the light turns green and the person in front of the line takes for ever to accelerate. Especially when there is a large line of cars behind.
So many times I have watched a light go from green to red with less than 10 cars passing through with nothing more than slow drivers as the reason.

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
youre-hanging-your-toilet-paper-wrong-heres-the-patent-to-prove-it-516867427-Sergio-Delle-Vedove-ft.jpg

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
The answer for this question will always be littering for me. People who intentionally litter are the ******* worst. It’s just a big **** you to the people who have to go around and pick everything up for you later. It’s lazy and gross.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
People who sneeze in public. Seems about a fourth of the time someone gets hit. Even when you try to cover. Yes plus the person hardly ever washes immediately after goobering up themselves. Let’s be respectful and sanitary folks.

No jimlad.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Lately it's been 4 way stops. Apparently they are more difficult than I make them.

Groups that walk 5 wide at the grocery store, mall, aisle, etc. Usually walking slow while I'm trying to get in and out of Target.
People who walk through the store entry and then stop to look around and decide where to go while I'm stuck in the entry.

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015
Lately it's been 4 way stops. Apparently they are more difficult than I make them.

Groups that walk 5 wide at the grocery store, mall, aisle, etc. Usually walking slow while I'm trying to get in and out of Target.

Or walk on the wrong side of an aisle or corridor at these locations. Treat it like a road, walk on the right side!

Also - People consistently late. Not a big deal if it's a casual get together, but when meeting at a restaurant for a meal, with family for a dinner, a meeting for work, etc.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Lol, I have a "you are a jackwagon driver if" list on my phone.

My number 1 issue is people who don't use blinkers. That is just pure laziness. Manufacturers put them on vehicles for a reason, but I guess everyone is in the profession of mind-reading these days.

The obvious one is left lane dwellers, but I'm always a fan of the people who sit in the right lane as people merge onto the interstate, while the middle lane is completely open. This just shows people are unaware, no courtesy, and it seems like they are scared to drive at all.

My favorite are the people who tailgate to no end so closely when there are 5 vehicles (in the left lane) and you can't go any faster, so they proceed to weave in and out of the 3 lanes, only to exit a few miles down the road. I then pass them as they exit with a face palm.

You and I are brothers from another mother.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
The right turn doesnt bug me near as much as when the light turns green and the person in front of the line takes for ever to accelerate. Especially when there is a large line of cars behind.
So many times I have watched a light go from green to red with less than 10 cars passing through with nothing more than slow drivers as the reason.
phone...

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron