2020 Basketball Targets

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
PF Ben Carlson

“I’m not trying to rush at all,” Carlson said. “I’m trying to make the best decision I can. I’m guessing it will be probably around this time next year.”

“The three biggest things for me are (going to be) the relationships I have with the coaching staff," he later added. "I’ll be around the coaching staff for four years, so I’ve got to like them and have a good relationship with them. Academics are big for me. It has got to be a good academic school. I can’t play basketball forever, obviously. So, I’ve got to have something to fall back on. And then style of play… like how I fit the program. Just how I fit with all of the guys and how they play. That’s what I look for in a school."

https://247sports.com/college/michi...ans-top-frontcourt-targets-in-2020-124061374/

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
I feel like our Minnesota presence is dwindling. Never been a hot spot for us. Carlson obviously a top target, but it might be time to just focus on Wisconsin, Illinois and Florida.

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
That is strange how we've not pulled in much from that state the past decade. Beyond Royce White as a transfer and Sullivan a long time ago I cant recall many Minnesota kids and we've really went hard after a few the past couple of years as well. We do seem to be really focused in on the south of late though, so that could be part of it.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
That is strange how we've not pulled in much from that state the past decade. Beyond Royce White as a transfer and Sullivan a long time ago I cant recall many Minnesota kids and we've really went hard after a few the past couple of years as well. We do seem to be really focused in on the south of late though, so that could be part of it.
Race Thompson
McKinley Wright (we passed on, maybe unfortunately?)
Tyrell Terry
Tyler Wahl

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Carlson would be a good get for us. However, I hate when they wait that long. That's just me.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006

PF Chris Moore eliminates ISU, offer 6/28/18 and visit 8/3/18. When you don't make a top 20 (I only see 19), I think it's safe to say you are eliminated.

https://247sports.com/Player/Chris-Moore-46042178/

This kid is going to be a perfect college player. Top 20 though? haha. I guess. Mostly southern teams. The thing I like about him is coaches saying he refuses to take a bad shot. With THT leaving I could handle having a kid that refuses to take a bad shot.