DC Extended Universe

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Was it a great scene and one of the best parts of Aquaman?? Absolutely. Do I want a movie made solely about the Trench people? Heck no.
Yeah I agree. This is just another thing to add to the list that DC doesn't really have a plan and just throws stuff out there that they think people might like. It is all knee jerk reaction. I feel like that is the biggest difference between DC and Marvel right now. I am sure some of Feige's plans change but I have no doubt he has a good overall vision.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
I think it will be ridiculously predictable, but I have this weird feeling that I'm going to like Shazam more than I think. I liked the comic as a kid and Zachary Levi seems like a good fit for the light-heartedness of the character.

• Agree
Reactions: Cytasticlone

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
I think it will be ridiculously predictable, but I have this weird feeling that I'm going to like Shazam more than I think. I liked the comic as a kid and Zachary Levi seems like a good fit for the light-heartedness of the character.

I totally agree. I think the trailers look great for Shazam. Prior to them, I was SUPER sceptical of that movie. I'd be surprised if I don't walk out pleasantly happy at this point.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Everything I hear about on Titans, it's worth watching. I would tend to agree from what I have seen of it.
Still don't know what to think about Shazam but then again, I don't know the character very well.

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
Doom Patrol just came out this weekend: has anyone watched it yet? IGN gave the pilot episode a 9/10 and here’s a link to a review that gave the series a “B” score and said that this series is worth the subscription to DC Universe.
https://tv.avclub.com/damn-guess-we-ll-have-to-get-a-dc-universe-subscriptio-1832635266

In DC movie news: Margot Robbie is rumored to be coming back to Suicide Squad 2, whereas Jared Leto’s Joker character may not return to SS2 and plans for a Joker film based on this version of the character have been scrapped.
https://io9.gizmodo.com/report-margot-robbie-s-harley-quinn-might-return-for-s-1832675887

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com

They need to be careful and not get carried away.

0718f.jpg

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
Aquaman comes out tomorrow on Digital - I can't wait to finally see it.

New Shazam trailer will be out later today.

Edit:

Collider is reporting that the newest Shazam trailer will also be shown during screenings of Captain Marvel. How fitting.

We at Collider are hearing the new Shazam! trailer will also be playing in front of Captain Marvel in a substantial number of theaters (though not all) when that Marvel Studios film opens next Friday. A bit of friendly competition, perhaps?

http://collider.com/new-shazam-trailer-release-date/#poster

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
Thought I heard Margot was out as well.
I believe she's a producer for SS2 and she's currently starring as Harley Quinn in Birds of Prey which is currently filming.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markhu...movies-looks-brighter-than-ever/#6be4dd285cc6

From the article:

The Suicide Squad sequel, meanwhile, is moving forward as a sort of soft reboot to some extent, and is expected to have a new cast of characters and avoid direct tie-in to the first film's events. Harley Quinn is not expected to return, and James Gunn's script will be a new approach and rethinking of the property. The Mad Love-type Joker and Harley Quinn film has also fallen by the wayside, as has the solo Joker project for Jared Leto's version of the character from Suicide Squad. With Gunn on board as director, the film has plenty of room to bring a new flavor to the series and to the world of DC films as well. [UPDATE: I have learned from sources close to production that in fact, the information about Harley Quinn being absent from the new Suicide Squad movie is no longer up to date -- she is indeed expected to appear in James Gunn's The Suicide Squad, which is expected to begin production later this year.]

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Shazam looks like it is going to be fun. DC needs a hit with fans.