Tied for 1st!

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
And it’s just a +1 game. Go in there and play our game, find a way to steal one from them. I’m loving the way Lard looked tonight. Could be the difference there. Not sure that they have anyone that can handle him.
And it looks like Wigginton is starting to find his shot, going 4-7 from deep tonight.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
I think its obvious at this point that Wigginton and Lard are 2 of our 5 best players. I think Wigginton needs to be a starter in the next week or so and hopefully Lard follows once he's fully in shape. We just have more energy when those 2 are on the floor.

Last edited:

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
And it’s just a +1 game. Go in there and play our game, find a way to steal one from them. I’m loving the way Lard looked tonight. Could be the difference there. Not sure that they have anyone that can handle him.

Cam’s apparently been attentive in practice, 12 points in 14 minutes while being offensive option 4.5 is spectacular.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I think its obvious at this point that Wiggington and Lard are 2 of our 5 best players. I think Wiggington needs to be a starter in the next week or so and hopefully Lard follows once he's fully in shape. We just have more energy when those 2 are on the floor.

Do whatever they feel comfortable with. I'd be hesitant to mess with things for Monday because it's working. Let THT and Jacobsen take the initial surge and let Wigginton and Lard come in for the second wave. These guys play solid enough defense that I'm not really worried about getting down early

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
ISU is the only one that has played all of the other 3 tied for the top, 2-1 against them
They will be done with KU on Monday, Tech and KSU still have 2 each with KU.

jaj040

Nut Cup Wearer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 21, 2015
Has CSP been waiting to put Wigginton back in the starting lineup until we go to Lawrence? Give the team a shot of energy from the get go.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Do whatever they feel comfortable with. I'd be hesitant to mess with things for Monday because it's working. Let THT and Jacobsen take the initial surge and let Wigginton and Lard come in for the second wave. These guys play solid enough defense that I'm not really worried about getting down early

Second half of our top 7 guys should just be whoever is the hot hand.

It's hard to imagine a game where we can't find a mismatch or hot guy on offense with our top 7 guys.

• Agree
Reactions: Doc

Help Support Us

Become a patron