Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Anybody who dislikes this photo needs to be banned.

fred1.jpg
Well, I'm kinda thinking they could have found a better body to stick his head on...those pasty, stubby, overstuffed things sticking out of those shorts simply do not scream "Fred!!!" to me. :)

• Agree
Reactions: oldman and harimad

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
All those who think @CloneLawman should delete his last post in RTT12 and let Chaser (and Angie) have last post, say aye!

AYE!!!
I don't think I can. Besides, you're just upset it wasn't you. I'll do it if Chaser requests it, but I know you and your ways KC.

EDIT: I can't delete my post. I would if I could for Chaser's sake, but I sure wouldn't for you Honey KC, bless your heart. You kept trying to get the last post the last time around and were actively seeking to thwart Boxster. For shame that you now seek to condemn less eggregious behavior!!

Last edited:

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I just got a one of my posts down rated that I posted in 2013. I figured, oh well, someone bumped the thread. Nope; OP went back to a thread from forever ago and decided to down rate my post from over 5 years ago.

https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/iowa-fan-here.168492/#post-3381522

BTW, I do not suffer from triskaidekaphobia.
Hawk fans aren't known for being particularly quick of thought. They're kind of like Corporal Agarn on F Troop.

Sgt O'Roarke: "Agarn, I don't know why everyone says you're so dumb"
The next scene which is obviously some time later
Agarn: "Who says I'm dumb?"

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
I think I originally had #16,000, but I saw Gr8 posted a second before I did, so I assumed he got it, but I was counting one post ahead. Maybe. I don't remember now.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I think I originally had #16,000, but I saw Gr8 posted a second before I did, so I assumed he got it, but I was counting one post ahead. Maybe. I don't remember now.
You have #16000; you're good on that.
I deleted a post to drop your last post into 16K, then posted requesting that you make a final post before Angie woke up or whatever.
This post is actually AFTER his last post. You probably can't delete it because you tried after Angie had already closed the thread. So I'll grant you grace on that one.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Saw this towards the end of a job posting that I'm intensely reviewing. (Well, since this would be the sixth or seventh I could apply for this academic year, those get intensely reviewed.)

"This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship. "

I didn't know that had to be explained. This is a prep school in NH that's been around since 1781. Maybe they really have encountered someone that needed this explanation.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I don't think I can. Besides, you're just upset it wasn't you. I'll do it if Chaser requests it, but I know you and your ways KC.

EDIT: I can't delete my post. I would if I could for Chaser's sake, but I sure wouldn't for you Honey KC, bless your heart. You kept trying to get the last post the last time around and were actively seeking to thwart Boxster. For shame that you now seek to condemn less eggregious behavior!!
My last post in that thread was #15984 at 12.32 this morning, then I headed off to bed. YOU and BC were up bright and early with 5 posts each (along with several others). Who was trying to get the last post in here? And really, lawman - EGGregious??? I'm disappointed in you. :D

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
My last post in that thread was #15984 at 12.32 this morning, then I headed off to bed. YOU and BC were up bright and early with 5 posts each (along with several others). Who was trying to get the last post in here? And really, lawman - EGGregious??? I'm disappointed in you. :D

???? I didn't log on until around 7. I woke the youngest up a little after 6:50 and then made coffee. How late do you sleep? 10?

• Funny
Reactions: CloneLawman

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Saw this towards the end of a job posting that I'm intensely reviewing. (Well, since this would be the sixth or seventh I could apply for this academic year, those get intensely reviewed.)

"This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship. "

I didn't know that had to be explained. This is a prep school in NH that's been around since 1781. Maybe they really have encountered someone that needed this explanation.
If you get a chance to go out for an interview New Hampshire is gorgeous in the summer. Of course depending how far north you are it can be brutal in the winter. Of course it's not like central Iowa is a picnic in the winter.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
If you get a chance to go out for an interview New Hampshire is gorgeous in the summer. Of course depending how far north you are it can be brutal in the winter. Of course it's not like Iowa is a picnic in the winter.

I notice that their history faculty primarily possess the M.Ed. degree, with a handful of PhDs in there as well.
But the PhDs tend to be from the University of New Hampshire, so I'm suspecting that they don't care to look for applicants with expensive travel costs.

They offer on-campus housing for employees, but the info on that is hidden somewhere. Of course, that makes the search more exciting.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
I'm sure it's not the first time. I'm certain it won't be the last. I was typing quickly on my cell phone. I guess you'll need to find some way to live with your disappointment .

Status
Not open for further replies.