What's wrong with campus toilets?

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
This is a strange angle though, is it outside or inside? Looks like outside. Then he should look at the other direction and say hi, coz that's inside and the person he says hello to is in that direction

He said Hi and than the splash hit. The pic was snapped just as he turned his head and closed his eyes.

• Agree
Reactions: Daphne

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
maxresdefault.jpg

Hi I’m Bill!

Funny story - used to live on K-beck in the early 80s with some of the b-ball players. Very disturbing when one is dropping the kids off at the pool and you feel like you're being watched then you look up and see someone like John Culbertson looking DOWN on you laughing at your puny poooos flat-footed.

swanie

Jun 25, 2015
No, it's not worth reading from the beginning unless you have same concern of toilet splash hygiene. I don't think it's an interesting thread at all.

Next time you visit the Library take one of the toilets for a spin. They’ve been adjusted so hopefully there is little to no splash back. Let me know if you still find issue with any of them.

And then head up to the rotunda and spend some time with the dogs and puppies.

Daphne

Oct 22, 2018
Next time you visit the Library take one of the toilets for a spin. They’ve been adjusted so hopefully there is little to no splash back. Let me know if you still find issue with any of them.

And then head up to the rotunda and spend some time with the dogs and puppies.
They've adjusted, really? How?

swanie

Jun 25, 2015
They've adjusted, really? How?

Magic!
CC164A28-012C-45E6-A02B-260327E933DE.jpeg
Really though, a request may have been made to have them looked at. The water flow was adjusted to the women’s toilets in the basement and 1st floor. Hopefully it is more acceptable now but let me know if it’s still an issue.

• Informative
Reactions: 2020cy

Daphne

Oct 22, 2018
It’s the end of semester, hehe. I’ll go to library and check again recently. But I doubt that they fixed them.

Reactions: JP4CY

swanie

Jun 25, 2015
It’s the end of semester, hehe. I’ll go to library and check again recently. But I doubt that they fixed them.
I can assure you that the toilets have been looked at and adjusted. However I’m going to need your expert opinion to see if they have been adjusted enough. Have a good semester break.

The eyes of Cyclone nation will soon be upon you.

Reactions: Daphne

Daphne

Oct 22, 2018
I can assure you that the toilets have been looked at and adjusted. However I’m going to need your expert opinion to see if they have been adjusted enough. Have a good semester break.

The eyes of Cyclone nation will soon be upon you.
I'm no expert, hehe. Thanks for saying that! It's become so quiet suddenly on campus after people left, feeling a bit strange and sad. You also have a nice break!

Reactions: swanie

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Once Christmas break is over I expect a report on whether these toilets have been properly adjusted.