Bill Snyder finally retiring

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
You guys are really reaching. Bill was terminated.

LeafySourAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Seems a little harsh. I thought he just "stepped down."

Of course, until Jamie Pollard physically drives a stake through Bill's undead heart, Cyclone fans will fear he's never truly gone.

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
lakesbison, why don't you venture over to k-statefans.com and join into the fun? I do not necessarily agree with your views but would love to have you there for the sheer entertainment value of the way that you are "the straw that stirs the drink."

ive been a regular om goemaw since the summer before we whooped them in 2013... they love me! just like CF here after the 2014 beatdown (hehehe) I Keed I Keed.

the K state fans are complete morons though. the philly fanbase of college football

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I'm going to put a bow on this thread since there was so much interest coupled to an even larger heaping of really bad information here. Coach Klieman's staff includes two from Bill Snyder's: Blake Seiler demoted from d'coordinator and Collin Klien demoted from o'coordinator. So no, A.D. Gene Taylor didn't require Snyder's staff be hired as was reported in defense of Seth Lettrell not (being offered) getting the job. And no, Sean Snyder is not the head coach, nor is he on the coaching staff, but he did take an administrative job.

2019 KANSAS STATE FOOTBALL COACHING STAFF
Chris Klieman (Head Coach) NDSU
Courtney Messingham (Offensive Coordinator/Tight Ends) NDSU
Ted Monachino (Defensive Coordinator/Linebackers) Missouri
Brian Anderson (Running Backs) Illinois State
Joe Klanderman (Safeties) NDSU
Collin Klein (Quarterbacks) K-State
Van Malone (Cornerbacks) Mississippi State
Jason Ray (Wide Receivers) NDSU
Conor Riley (Offensive Line) NDSU
Blake Seiler (Defensive Line) K-State
Mike Tuiasosopo (Defensive Line) UTEP

DwU2zsyUUAAJ4Uc.jpg

Last edited:

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I'm going to put a bow on this thread since there was so much interest coupled to an even larger heaping of really bad information here. Coach Klieman's staff includes two from Bill Snyder's: Blake Seiler demoted from d'coordinator and Collin Klien demoted from o'coordinator. So no, A.D. Gene Taylor didn't require Snyder's staff be hired as was reported in defense of Seth Lettrell not (being offered) getting the job. And no, Sean Snyder is not the head coach, nor is he on the coaching staff, but he did take an administrative job.

2019 KANSAS STATE FOOTBALL COACHING STAFF
Chris Klieman (Head Coach) NDSU
Courtney Messingham (Offensive Coordinator/Tight Ends) NDSU
Ted Monachino (Defensive Coordinator/Linebackers) Missouri
Brian Anderson (Running Backs) Illinois State
Joe Klanderman (Safeties) NDSU
Collin Klein (Quarterbacks) K-State
Van Malone (Cornerbacks) Mississippi State
Jason Ray (Wide Receivers) NDSU
Conor Riley (Offensive Line) NDSU
Blake Seiler (Defensive Line) K-State
Mike Tuiasosopo (Defensive Line) UTEP

DwU2zsyUUAAJ4Uc.jpg

They hold staff meetings at a 1980s era Super 8?

Help Support Us

Become a patron