ALAMO BOWL!!!!

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Very dumb question probably...
Will there be shuttles from the River Walk area to the stadium or decent public transportation?

hoosman

Sep 4, 2006
Davenport
Friends/family are working, so I might have to miss this one. It might be the best bowl ever for ISU. Still trying to make some plans. I hope we have a good turn out and everyone has fun there! This is so awesome!

cyinne

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2009
O-town, Iowa
Where are you seeing this and what airport are you flying out of?

Out of which airport? I'm seeing prices at $650+ into Austin and $750+ into San Antonio. Thanks for any information.
Went and took a screen shot to put on here- and double checked the dates were correct.... I guess you can make it from Omaha to Austin the end of JANUARY for $303. Sorry to get everyone worked up about that.....

• Funny
Reactions: 2020cy

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
https://www.alamobowl.com/event/pep-rally-2/

Iowa State might have their own, but this is the one that is listed on the Alamo Bowl website. There is a lot of event information and on the Bowl website, including a luncheon and pre-game tailgate for which you can purchase tickets. I'm going to wait for my daughter to get her schedule, so I can see what events she will be at-and if there is an ISU only pep rally.
Yeah saw that. Was looking for an Iowa State one closer to the game. We won’t be down there Wednesday. We are probably going to OKC Wednesday and San Antonio Thursday.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
No flights, no hotel. Probably taking Friday off, drive down from DFW to Austin Thursday night (three and half hours). Stay at my sister-in-law's house Thursday night, drive down to San Antonio Friday morning (one and a half hours), spend the day in SA, attend game, head back to Austin after the game. Following day back to Dallas. Super pumped for this one!

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Friends/family are working, so I might have to miss this one. It might be the best bowl ever for ISU. Still trying to make some plans. I hope we have a good turn out and everyone has fun there! This is so awesome!

I went to New York by myself for Pinstripe and had a blast.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Tickets ordered and room booked at City View Inn & Suites.

Now I just need to find a dog sitter. Anyone know anyone who comes to your house and does dog sitting? Or someone who dog sits at their house? In order for my wife to go we need to find a dog sitter (my wife won't put them at a kennel place).

Too bad it wasn't a cat. Then you just leave the toilet seat up.