Nebraska Fail

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Nebbie's not very good but their offense had Wisky screwed up a bit.

Any B1G homers that say is the only one playing defense need to actually watch the games. Woof.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Tom Osborn maybe one of very few coaches who built an empire then destroyed it. After each passing year it makes what he did more impressive.

Yes Tom Osborne was sooo darned Money Hungry ...He and Nebbie just had to join the Big Ten. Nebbie has more money now than ever, but they gave up a football empire to get the money......If you ask Nebbie fans if they would rather play in the big 12, they wont answer, and if you ask Steve Sipple Lincoln Journal Star or Tom Shatel Omaha World Herald if joining the big 10 was a mistake, you get the same answer...Nothing, Zip, Nada.

Empires always Crumbles from Within, and Nebraska Football is proving it ever season....

• Agree
Reactions: Lineup

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Yes Tom Osborne was sooo darned Money Hungry ...He and Nebbie just had to join the Big Ten. Nebbie has more money now than ever, but they gave up a football empire to get the money......If you ask Nebbie fans if they would rather play in the big 12, they wont answer, and if you ask Steve Sipple Lincoln Journal Star or Tom Shatel Omaha World Herald if joining the big 10 was a mistake, you get the same answer...Nothing, Zip, Nada.

Empires always Crumbles from Within, and Nebraska Football is proving it ever season....

Nebraska made the right move by going to the Big Ten. Money aside, if they’re this awful in the Big Ten, just think of how bad they’d be against a big boy schedule in the Big 12.

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
Nebraska made the right move by going to the Big Ten. Money aside, if they’re this awful in the Big Ten, just think of how bad they’d be against a big boy schedule in the Big 12.

In what way, other than money, did they make the right move? They lost all recruiting grounds down south, and now are a shell of themselves. They would've been much better off staying.

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
You think they’d be better off losing even more games than they already do?

Realistically, outside of Oklahoma, and what looks like a new Texas, they could possibly be right where OSU, WVU are. It's not like the Big12 is some juggernaut conference. We have some good teams, but only one great team usually.

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
Well that's good for you but they obviously didn't see it that way.

Don't know why you are being a turd about this. I was just saying what I assume most people would want, to be competitive. I understand they didn't see it that way, clearly they are in the big 10, but I bet they would do things differently if they could see what was going to happen to them.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Don't know why you are being a turd about this. I was just saying what I assume most people would want, to be competitive. I understand they didn't see it that way, clearly they are in the big 10, but I bet they would do things differently if they could see what was going to happen to them.

I'm not being a turd about it--Nebraska has consistent money and exposure and sustainability.

Heck somehow they've created the allusion that they're kind of a basketball school.

As long as the Big 12 revolves around Texas they're probably just fine being gone.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron