2019-20 Season: What Players Big 12 Teams Are Losing, Returning, And Adding

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
So, how did he redshirt for a semester that hasn’t happened yet? This has to be a typo, one way or another.

All my wording has to do with what the plans are as of now, from what I've read. I'm phrasing things as if they've already happened, because it's information for the future. Obviously these things haven't happened yet though. Hopefully that makes sense.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
All my wording has to do with what the plans are as of now, from what I've read. I'm phrasing things as if they've already happened, because it's information for the future. Obviously these things haven't happened yet though. Hopefully that makes sense.
Okay, it that’sbwhat you want to do. Considering it hasn’t happened yet (and lots of things can change), I would have thought that “plans to redshirt second semester of ‘18-19 season” would be clear enough.

I think I might have put all of the additions that have already happened in the initial post, but that’s just me.

Thanks for your time and effort. Looking forward to it!

Reactions: nallen34

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Dixon, who may just be trolling Prohm at this point got commitments from PJ Fuller and Diante Smith. Both held ISU offers.
https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/starting-five-469

"It was a heck of a weekend for Jamie Dixon and his staff at TCU.

Landing four-star shooting guard P.J. Fuller wasn't good enough, the Horned Frogs had to go ahead and add four-star small forward Diante Smith as well.

An athletic scorer with good size who can also play some point guard in a pinch, Fuller has all the tools to be an impact freshman. He will need to get stronger, but he has a respectable jump shot, is a big-time finisher in the open floor and can create for himself and others off the dribble. If he buys into playing with the type of toughness that Dixon will require, Fuller could have a huge career in Ft. Worth.

Originally committed to Alabama, Smith is a big wing from Florida who like Fuller is an outstanding open floor athlete. If TCU wants to play small, he'll also be able to play some as a four man and he's a crafty low post scorer.

I can't help but continue to be impressed by what Dixon and his assistants have done to change things in a short time. We are talking about a school that had only one four-star prospect in program history before Dixon took the job in the spring of 2016. Since then? The Horned Frogs have now landed seven four-star prospects. On top of that they've had tremendous on-the-floor success. They won the NIT in 2017 and last season they made their first appearance in the NCAA Tournament since 1998."

• Informative
Reactions: nallen34