Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevdiv48

Apr 21, 2011
Houston
She's from Illinois, her hometown is just over the border from me. Not sure if this makes a difference though.

Illinois native here and that part of the state might as well be WI.
The more I think about it, Chicago should just be its own state and divy up the the remaining sections to the bordering states. Culturally/ geographically they already fit- southern IL is pretty much Kentucky/ MO, eastern is IN, western is IA and northern is WI.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Just picked up my SUV rental for the next month. Handles well, but has Illinois plates, so I feel like I’ll be judged now.

So the company picks up your vehicle tab during the busy months while your setting up/supervising your locations?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I always think at first something like Colorado Wild Wings or Chris Williams.

Maybe he has always thrown us off his deep crush for c Willy.

Let's see, we got til what before boxster is off his date? 8 pm. An early bird, cup of coffee,and what else do the elderly (aka retired) do on dates?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I'm obtuse - what is a CWW?
e55852d9e0df43f4d4d1acbdecf5c3c5.jpg

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
@GTO, I'm bunking at your place when I get stranded in Dallas tomorrow.

"we'll go somewhere warm for training in January" they said
"warmer than WI!" they said

looks at Austin forecast for this week

*cries*

the city is literally already shutting down.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Husband lost his voice from the game last night. Not good for his profession. Second cup of tea for the night steeping right now.

I had to leave for work at halftime. *sigh* I feel disconnected from what happened because I didn't experience it live. Seen all the video, all the videos of the reactions, but still slightly meh. Do NOT have to work for the NFC Championship game.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
@GTO, I'm bunking at your place when I get stranded in Dallas tomorrow.

"we'll go somewhere warm for training in January" they said
"warmer than WI!" they said

looks at Austin forecast for this week

*cries*

the city is literally already shutting down.
I was in Dallas the weekend when the Saints beat the Colts. It was supposed to snow and they were warning people that accumulations could reach 1 tenth of an inch of snow. I was wearing a jacket and some girls at a bar asked me if I was freezing. I told them it was practically skinny dipping weather. They giggled.

So @GTO @cyrocksmypants is Cube 0 worth watching? I rewatched Cube the other day for the first time in forever and then watched Hypercube. Need to know if Cube 0 added anything to the story.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Maybe he has always thrown us off his deep crush for c Willy.

Let's see, we got til what before boxster is off his date? 8 pm. An early bird, cup of coffee,and what else do the elderly (aka retired) do on dates?

Ha, not a real date, just a dinner party invite. Probably got invited because I always bring some good wine.

• Informative
Reactions: BCClone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron