Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Hmmmm, CF seems to stay fairly sane when the men win.

Not a really bad day at work ,just cold. hotel didn't have my reservation and tried to room rate gouge me. I left instead. Did get to have steak fry @ the American Legion, it was good went to fall back hotel, fell asleep when I warmed up. Only thing I didn't get done was going to Somerset for my friends grand kids little kids hockey. I was to tired for that hopefully another time.

The room rate thing was sorta my fault, just made a reservation with them verbally last time I stayed and never followed up, oh well mistakes happen.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

Not a really bad day at work ,just cold. hotel didn't have my reservation and tried to room rate gouge me. I left instead. Did get to have steak fry @ the American Legion, it was good went to fall back hotel, fell asleep when I warmed up. Only thing I didn't get done was going to Somerset for my friends grand kids little kids hockey. I was to tired for that hopefully another time.

The room rate thing was sorta my fault, just made a reservation with them verbally last time I stayed and never followed up, oh well mistakes happen.

So, their choice was to price hike you and lose the room rental for the night?

Reactions: wxman1

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Stop by the football board and read the Kempt thread. Or maybe the thread complaining about the design of the new nutritional center that no one has seen.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Stop by the football board and read the Kempt thread. Or maybe the thread complaining about the design of the new nutritional center that no one has seen.

The Kempt thread is really bizarre. Best FB record in a loooong time and way sooner than anybody predicted, and all people can do is complain about the guy who helped do it. I kind of doubt that 99.9999999% of the nitwits posting could've done what he did. Never have clicked on the nutrition thread is it worth a read?

• Useful
Reactions: dirtyninety

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
The Kempt thread is really bizarre. Best FB record in a loooong time and way sooner than anybody predicted, and all people can do is complain about the guy who helped do it. I kind of doubt that 99.9999999% of the nitwits posting could've done what he did. Never have clicked on the nutrition thread is it worth a read?

Hey now. Nobody knows winning football and winning QB play like us Cyclone fans. Think about all the career days we've watched over the years.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
The SDSU vs. Boise State game has turned really good trading baskets with 2 minutes to go.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
tenor.gif

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
The Campbell podcast is a really good listen. Sure hope he stays for a while.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Damn, too tired to stay up till 2:00 but the Graduate and Spartacus are both just starting.

"I am Spartacus!"

"Plastics!"

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Hey @dirtyninety ...

I'm watching "Now You See Me", and Mark Ruffalo has yet to turn green.

Disappointed. Sad.

I am unaware of that movie. I don't exactly request my alexa/tivo to play "romantic comedies" or "the body of work of Mark Ruffalo". That tv commercial with the pasty metro dude requesting "romantic comedies" still creeps me out.
Have you seen "in the cut" yet?
Team America needs to recruit him to go act and help the good people struggling for freedom right now in Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron