Uni combo for ttu

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I know we repeated all cardinal but I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t see all white again this year since we wore it @akron

Personally, I am surprised we repeated all cardinal.

Excluding face mask and decal variations for the helmet we have what, 32 combinations to work with?

I think it should be different every week.

ISpyCy

Sep 17, 2011
Harlan, IA/Lincoln, NE
Cardinal! White! Anthracite!

giphy.gif

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Do we even have gray as a facemask option anymore...?

Funny they would drop that while adding gray jerseys and pants.

• Agree
Reactions: cyclones500

TheDudeAbides

Jul 28, 2015
Personally, I am surprised we repeated all cardinal.

Excluding face mask and decal variations for the helmet we have what, 32 combinations to work with?

I think it should be different every week.

They did it for the Pardon My Take podcast as a "color rush" theme (if you listen, you'll understand), after Lanning was voted their Football Guy of the week. Definitely worth it as his video reply was tweeted out to hundreds of thousands.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Awful-ly awesome you mean.

Why do people not like the grays? I think they look great!
A few reasons why I don't like them.
  1. Grey or anthracite isn't one of ISU's colors
  2. With this combo, there are no fewer than 5 colors on a player at any given time (Cardinal, Gold, White, Anthracite, Black undershirts). That is an incredible mess and an eye sore.
  3. Anthracite and cardinal do not go together. At all.
  4. It's not used anywhere else on the uniform.
I understand they're trying to build hype and generate buzz and get the younger crowd excited. But in my opinion, it looks like a hot mess.

SimpsonCyclone

Jul 20, 2011
Iowa
A few reasons why I don't like them.
  1. Grey or anthracite isn't one of ISU's colors
  2. With this combo, there are no fewer than 5 colors on a player at any given time (Cardinal, Gold, White, Anthracite, Black undershirts). That is an incredible mess and an eye sore.
  3. Anthracite and cardinal do not go together. At all.
  4. It's not used anywhere else on the uniform.
I understand they're trying to build hype and generate buzz and get the younger crowd excited. But in my opinion, it looks like a hot mess.

Do you ever get tired of stating the same opinion on this over and over again? And on top of that having most people disagree with you? Has to be tiresome..