Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
I ain't puttin' Vic's Vaporub on any parts.

images

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
First day of Fall and it's going to be 93 degrees, likely higher. I feel bad for football players tonight. It's our big rivalry game tonight. Both are 5-0. They're expecting 4,000 people there. That's pretty much everyone from our town.

Ok we'll need an update later about this. Hope your team wins.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Dang it got warm today (Flat out hot) only saving grace is the wind.

Corn boxes are probably pretty clean, corn is pretty tough and well sealed, nice thing is after the season just bring the bobcat in scoop it up and run it to town and sell it.

SCyclone hope you get feeling better, with all that Vaporub talk sounds like the Vixen has herself a job tonight when you get home.

Easy job this afternoon had to run for parts, air worked in the vehicle, soda in the cupholder, tunes on the radio, good afternoon.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Boxster, will your auction be over early enough to make ISU VB? 3:50pm serve. I'm thinking of going, haven't seen a match yet this yr.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
I get a small panic attack whenever I see someone on Facebook or twitter screenshot their phone and they have hundreds or thousands of unread messages or emails.

Right now I have 7,506 unread emails. Zero fricks given. Actually it's all spam.

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
95 degrees here. I believe that marks the hottest day this year.

I was just thinking, as I drove my daughter to the high school for her volleyball, that it felt hotter than any other day that I could remember from this summer. It's like a furnace out there!! (Dupage County, IL)

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

I have text and voice mail notifications on my phone. Just don't feel like talking to anybody who may be leaving me one.

When I was single I once had someone knock on my front door. I could see them, they could see me. I just looked at them. Anybody I knew didn't use that door. They gave me a dirty look and a couple gestures but I never got up. Sometimes, you just don't feel like being bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.