Green "Away" Fan

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
As I've never been to an 'away' game, I have the unique opportunity to go to both 'Akron' this weekend and 'Morgantown' in the beginning of November. First things first: I purchased tickets already so I'm good to go there. But where can I find a great tailgate to bring my world famous brownies? Ok, not 'world' famous, but sure liked by everyone. And, where I can also find avid, fun ISU fans? We're coming up Friday and staying the night. So we'll (wife and myself) be ready to stand proud with all ISU fans. Any/all advice would be greatly appreciated.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I have a sort of related question: when did you receive your away tickets? We ordered some Oklahoma tickets from ISU for our son who is only a couple of hours from Norman, and haven't received them yet.

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
I have a sort of related question: when did you receive your away tickets? We ordered some Oklahoma tickets from ISU for our son who is only a couple of hours from Norman, and haven't received them yet.

If you order away game tickets from ISU, you generally don't get them until a couple of weeks before the game.

Reactions: carvers4math

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
Why are the names of the cities in quotes?

1vr4eu

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
As I've never been to an 'away' game, I have the unique opportunity to go to both 'Akron' this weekend and 'Morgantown' in the beginning of November. First things first: I purchased tickets already so I'm good to go there. But where can I find a great tailgate to bring my world famous brownies? Ok, not 'world' famous, but sure liked by everyone. And, where I can also find avid, fun ISU fans? We're coming up Friday and staying the night. So we'll (wife and myself) be ready to stand proud with all ISU fans. Any/all advice would be greatly appreciated.

Dude, would those be Colorado brownies?
If so, best find a tailgate party with lots of Doritos.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron