What are you drinking tonight?

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
Just finished my last Litte Sumpin last night. Switched gears and bought a six pack of Linnie Canoe Paddler. Smoking a pork loin tomorrow and thought it would go well.

That was 2 1/2 years ago, but that's alright :). I actually may have 1 in my fridge. I know I have the Lagunitas Scotch Ale in there. Had a Spaten Optimator while making dinner tonight.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Had some "non labeled" home cooked Templeton Rye Saturday night. Way better th,an the labeled stuff. Darker in color than the stuff bottled in Templeton but man was it smooth!! Put some over ice and sat back and enjoyed!! Gotta know the people from around there! ;)

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
If anyone lives near Mason City, I just got back and the Hy-Vee on 4th street could be a hidden gem. I walked in and they had TG King Sue collecting dust and even had it marked down by a dollar. Look at the dates though, they had some other TG bombers that were 3-4 months old.

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
On the docket this weekend:

Finish up Exile Mango Bohemian
New Glarus 2017 Berliner Weisse
New Glarus Raspberry Tart
TG Sosus - haven't had new batch yet, but one of my favorites usually
TG Fire, Skulls, and Money - good stuff
TG Zeelander - new batch was pretty meh

Reactions: dmclone

sportsfuntime

Jul 27, 2015
The devil's domain.
Alcohol is actually extremely bad for people to consume. No one wants to hear it though so I usually just don't say anything.

When a person gets drunk enough, the body will actually become toxic to your own soul or spirit. This causes the soul to leave the body, only staying attached by a tether, like a surf board. Once the soul has left the body, malevolent entities or evil spirits can enter the body and take it for a joy ride. But what do I know.

Alcohol as we know it was developed as a weapon used to dumb down societies and can also be used to destroy societies.

Not many people will be able to break the mind control that is used to make us believe alcohol is harmless. It takes a strong person with great power to be able to identify the mind control techniques being used on us today.

I have watched peoples' lives get destroyed by alcohol. I have seen what happens when people are killed by drunk drivers and leave behind children to be raised by the system.

Alcohol has ruined many peoples' lives.

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Alcohol is actually extremely bad for people to consume. No one wants to hear it though so I usually just don't say anything.

When a person gets drunk enough, the body will actually become toxic to your own soul or spirit. This causes the soul to leave the body, only staying attached by a tether, like a surf board. Once the soul has left the body, malevolent entities or evil spirits can enter the body and take it for a joy ride. But what do I know.

Alcohol as we know it was developed as a weapon used to dumb down societies and can also be used to destroy societies.

Not many people will be able to break the mind control that is used to make us believe alcohol is harmless. It takes a strong person with great power to be able to identify the mind control techniques being used on us today.

I have watched peoples' lives get destroyed by alcohol. I have seen what happens when people are killed by drunk drivers and leave behind children to be raised by the system.

giphy.gif

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006

I've drank beer for the last 25 years and my soul has not yet left my body.

I'm not sure you're aware but not every person who drinks a beer gets drunk and becomes possessed by the devil.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis

Per Cliff Clavin:

"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells.

"Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine; which is why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Per Cliff Clavin:

"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells.

"Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine; which is why you always feel smarter after a few beers."
Many times my slowest and weakest brain cells being dedicated to ISU losses.

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee

Schfinkter

Dec 3, 2008
Dandy's House

PeacefulBreakableDromaeosaur.gif

Cheers to you!!

• Funny
Reactions: Doc

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

Didn't Jesus turn water and his blood into wine? So he let evil take over those souls?

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Reactions: JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Question to you or whatever other degenerate boozers might know... How are the Barn Town offernings? Specifically, the two Berliner Weisse and their IPAs.
Wondering the same thing, haven't been there yet.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver

I think I drink to fill the hole, not create one?:)