What are you drinking tonight?

Dr.bannedman

liberal
Aug 21, 2012
that island napoleon got sent to
Alcohol is actually extremely bad for people to consume. No one wants to hear it though so I usually just don't say anything.

When a person gets drunk enough, the body will actually become toxic to your own soul or spirit. This causes the soul to leave the body, only staying attached by a tether, like a surf board. Once the soul has left the body, malevolent entities or evil spirits can enter the body and take it for a joy ride. But what do I know.

Alcohol as we know it was developed as a weapon used to dumb down societies and can also be used to destroy societies.

Not many people will be able to break the mind control that is used to make us believe alcohol is harmless. It takes a strong person with great power to be able to identify the mind control techniques being used on us today.

I have watched peoples' lives get destroyed by alcohol. I have seen what happens when people are killed by drunk drivers and leave behind children to be raised by the system.

Alcohol has ruined many peoples' lives.

shut up you christer dork. jesus drank wine, got drunk and hooked up with mary magdalene.

just because you couldnt handle booze doesnt give you the authority to preach your ********.

piss off

• Funny
  • Winner
Reactions: Macloney and Doc

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Got some 6 year aged Templeton Rye as a gift. It's damn tasty.

I've been slowly building my bourbon collection. Every time I get paid I go to Hy-Vee and buy something good that's on sale. So far I've gotten Jack, Jim, 4 year aged Templeton Rye, and Basil Hayden's.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort

I've been slowly building my bourbon collection. Every time I get paid I go to Hy-Vee and buy something good that's on sale. So far I've gotten Jack, Jim, 4 year aged Templeton Rye, and Basil Hayden's.

So ah...Jack Daniels isn't bourbon. (Sitting back waiting for the CF argument to begin)

And I'm drinking a pink grapefruit Perrier. And it's ******* delicious.

Reactions: FerShizzle

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
Question to you or whatever other degenerate boozers might know... How are the Barn Town offernings? Specifically, the two Berliner Weisse and their IPAs.

The first few weeks it started a little rocky IMO. The food was good from day one but their beer was average at best. The last time I was there the beer was so much better. I think they are just trying things out to see what works and I noticed they are now on tap at El bait and I had one at Flix a couple of weeks ago.

Hey Hey Haze and The Feeling's Mutual excellent IPA's. East coast juice bombs.

mQHnWoP.jpg

Run for Cover was a good stout.

Char Char Porter was ok.

That's all I had.

Reactions: AmesHawk

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
So ah...Jack Daniels isn't bourbon. (Sitting back waiting for the CF argument to begin)

And I'm drinking a pink grapefruit Perrier. And it's ******* delicious.
True, I should have said whiskey instead as I also plan to add some Crown Royal

Cydaddy

Aug 20, 2012

Try a bottle of Bullitt bourbon. Good stuff.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines

Try some Tin Cup or Wild Turkey if you want a good bourbon that won't break the bank.

The Bulleit Bourbon mentioned by Cydaddy is great too.

Reactions: CloneGuy8

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I've been drinking honey whiskey lately. Currently trying the Jim Beam version. It's a little sweet but very smooth.

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
Speaking of Mountain Dew. If you're thinking of trying out Not Your Fathers Mountain Ale, don't. It's terrible.

Reactions: Macloney