RECRUITING: A few notes on 2018 PG Tyler Harris

ChickenNuggetMan

Drinks beer with CycloneLarry69
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2017
Minneapolis
Just realized that Harris is 5-9 150. Not feeling too great about that, since that's basically what I am.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Julia Louise-Dryfus.....

How can anyone compete with that?

Raise the white flag when NW enters the picture.
They also have Tom Hanks' douchey rapping son Chet Haze.
hqdefault.jpg

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Matt Shoultz following Tyler Harris on twitter. Guys either a good luck charm or has inside scoop because an announcement of a commitment always seems to succeed his twitter follow.

Weren't we told the same thing about Juiston?

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Even better news that he's paying his own way to make this visit.

Not disagreeing, but why do you say that? I mean, couldn't taking an official mean we were definitely a top interest of his and he wouldn't mind using up one of his official visits on us? Obviously its good news in that it doesn't count against our two year total of officials we can use. Was Lathon's visit to us and Northwestern official or unofficial?

CLONER99

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2015
Not disagreeing, but why do you say that? I mean, couldn't taking an official mean we were definitely a top interest of his and he wouldn't mind using up one of his official visits on us? Obviously its good news in that it doesn't count against our two year total of officials we can use. Was Lathon's visit to us and Northwestern official or unofficial?

:confused:o_O:rolleyes:

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois

I dunno, to me it just shows his seriousness in us. He's most likely saving his official visit for us for a later date, like a football game or something. You don't see most of these recruits take an official visit and then later take an unofficial visit to the same school.

It just means he's more likely to see our campus twice rather than just once.