Random Thoughts X (The 9th Regeneration)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Hey, RTT Running Club, (@cowgirl836 , @CycloneErik, et al,)

I took a test three mile run tonight cause humid and god knows I love humid. :rolleyes: Did slow 10 minutes mile and lungs were happy and barking hip seemed okay. Down side is arch blisters from orthotics are back! :confused: Think I need to take the heat gun to them and flatten them out some.

Assessment: cautiously optimistic.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009

I took a test three mile run tonight cause humid and god knows I love humid. :rolleyes: Did slow 10 minutes mile and lungs were happy and barking hip seemed okay. Down side is arch blisters from orthotics are back! :confused: Think I need to take the heat gun to them and flatten them out some.

I should do 3 miles this weekend. Haven't run since my race end of April :eek:

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Ottumwa, in game 1 with SEP, went to the top of the 6th tied at 7.

They left the 6th inning tied at 14.

Ottumwa lost the game 15-14. :(

• Dislike
  • Informative
Reactions: wxman1 and NWICY

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC

Just broke in my new kicks with a two mile run. I was right around 7.5/mile which I'll take right now. I didn't take very long strides so I'm sure my hips will hate me tomorrow morning.

I get to walk around the Topeka Zoo with my daughter on her field trip. We'll find out my true level of regret around lunch time after a few miles of walking/kid wrangling.

• Optimistic
Reactions: cyrevkah

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

I did a measly three miles tonight and it's still yet to be determined if I'm dead.

• Optimistic
Reactions: cowgirl836

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
putting out fires that I don't even think I'm supposed to be involved in. Like, I legit think I'm getting pulled in because somebody up the line mixed me up with my coworker. Happy Friday!

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Half day of work and then I get to go hang out with a B-17!
TangibleImmenseBilby-mobile.jpg

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
The 14-year-old boy left for his first job this morning, picking berries at a berry farm. This is all happening too fast.
0s1ZoJO.gif
My son's part time job is working for a local hog producer. Won't work for me, but finds this acceptable. I don't ask, just happy he's working. Although I have to wake up at 4:30 on Saturday mornings to make sure he makes work.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Had a nice allergy surprise knock out last night's run.
Took some Benadryl, went to bed, did kickboxing this morning. Best cardio feeling in a long time.

Tonight, the Cubbie Blue shoes get their first run, if I don't catch cold here in the Library.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
My son's part time job is working for a local hog producer. Won't work for me, but finds this acceptable. I don't ask, just happy he's working. Although I have to wake up at 4:30 on Saturday mornings to make sure he makes work.
My son had to get up at 6:45 and he wasn't particularly happy about it. Wife said he did pretty good this morning, though. The good news is that it's an easy bike ride from home.

Reactions: BCClone
Status
Not open for further replies.