Walking Dead

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I'd love to see a flashback of Negan before the turn. Was he a sadistic bastard before everything went to crap or did it just bring out the "best" in him.
I don't know if you ever watched the show Revolution but there was one character that was a real jerk. They showed clips of him before society went down and he was a middle management type that seemed to spend a lot of time being berated by his boss.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
I'd love to see a flashback of Negan before the turn. Was he a sadistic bastard before everything went to crap or did it just bring out the "best" in him.

He was a rich guy who died in Seattle Grace Hospital and married an ER intern right before his death. Oh wait, wrong show.

Reactions: SaraV

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
I thought it was interesting in that they found a cache of supplies. Even better was that their plan didn't work and they had to improvise.

They are going to go after The Isle of Lesbos and their guns soon too. I'm sure that will go over well.
Wait. Is this their real name?