trey.hemmingsen

Feb 14, 2017
Denver, Colorado
Hi, Cyclones - new here. Hope this is okay to shamelessly plug our Denver alumni club. :)

As many of you know from traveling to the 2016 NCAA Tournament here in Denver, we have a really strong group of alums and friends in the area (around 7,000) - unfortunately, not many have found their way to our main Facebook community. I'm sharing to connect with each other, pack our official ISU gamewatch bars (Society, 1434 Blake St & Inga's Alpine Tavern, 5151 Leetsdale Dr) and try some new events.

First up: Next Thursday, 2/23 - Living the Dream: An Iowa State Brewing Story.
- Come hang out with us at Living the Dream Brewery (Littleton) as we hear Jason Bell's story of how he ended up in Denver after Iowa State and is now co-owner of the brewery. We'll be doing a tour and the taproom will be open after.
RSVP Here (Free)

Upcoming Official Gamewatches (Society & Inga's will throw the game on screen for you even if we aren't holding an official watch party):
- Sat. 2/18 - TCU
- Sat 2/25 - Baylor
- Fri 3/3 - WVU
- Big 12 Tournament - Announced on Facebook
- NCAA Tournament - Announced on Facebook

Follow us below for up to date info and email me if you have questions or want to get involved! [email protected]

ISUAA Denver Website: www.isualum.org/denver
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/isualumnidenver
Twitter: @DenverCyclones
Instagram: @isualumnidenver

Find other local clubs across the country: www.isualum.org/clubs

Last edited:

packattack425

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 25, 2010
Des Moines
I live in Colorado Springs. I have been meaning to make the drive north for a game. Looks like you guys always get a good turn out.

trey.hemmingsen

Feb 14, 2017
Denver, Colorado
I live in Colorado Springs. I have been meaning to make the drive north for a game. Looks like you guys always get a good turn out.
Definitely stop by sometime. It's been a rough year turnout-wise since both FB/MBB teams have been up and down, but we're usually a pretty loud group.

Brian & Suzanne also do a good job of getting events set up for alums in the Springs if you haven't found them yet - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1590378574526332/