***Official ISU vs. TT Gameday Thread***

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
The tech game from 2002 is on cyclones.tv now but there's this weird little number 11 next to ISU on the score overlay. Wtf is that?

The good news is we've got a smaller number now.

The bad news is its in the bottom 10 list.

Oct 2, 2012
Iowa
Tried giving my tickets away to a few other Cyclone fans for this game and the WVU game. Everyone turned them down. Years past I could sell them above face value and this year I can't even give them away. I feel bad for the players because I know this isn't how they wanted this season to go, but I'm done supporting the head coach of this team. So to the team, I apologize and hope you guys can salvage the remainder of the season, but I'm done going to Ames for football until Coach Rhoads is gone.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Wouldn't be a Saturday without a gameday thread. And later, a "Should CPR be fired?" poll.

InCYd_Tech.jpg

Why is the poll later?

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
I think we can win today. There will be a lot of points scored, hopefully a little more than half of them are by us. I'll be there to cheer em on! Go state!

Amesboy

Feb 25, 2012
Wouldn't be a Saturday without a gameday thread. And later, a "Should CPR be fired?" poll.

InCYd_Tech.jpg

I needed a good chuckle with my coffee. Thanks for gameday information. I wish this wasn't on at the same time of the Iowa-Wisky game, really wanted to watch them get throttled.

FootballinTexas

Aug 2, 2009
If Richardson is truly healthy, the Clones will win today. If he is not 100%, we lose. We may see Lanning today in short yardage or maybe even a "Belldozer-type" trick play. With two weeks to prepare, Mangino better not come our vanilla on offense or he should be fired as well.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Who cares about football anymore?

Other than the people who understand the importance of having a successful program that people will come and watch so we can have nice things like facility upgrades and funding for other programs?

Nobody, I guess.

Big difference between not liking the current team or staff and not caring about the state of the program.

stobb3s

Sep 14, 2014
Seattle, WA
I'll be there. Although I won't be showing up until 30 minutes before kickoff, unlike usual. My goal is for the Cyclones to at least keep it competitive so I can stay the whole game.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Other than the people who understand the importance of having a successful program that people will come and watch so we can have nice things like facility upgrades and funding for other programs?

Nobody, I guess.

Big difference between not liking the current team or staff and not caring about the state of the program.
Someone email JP andlet him know.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Tried giving my tickets away to a few other Cyclone fans for this game and the WVU game. Everyone turned them down. Years past I could sell them above face value and this year I can't even give them away. I feel bad for the players because I know this isn't how they wanted this season to go, but I'm done supporting the head coach of this team. So to the team, I apologize and hope you guys can salvage the remainder of the season, but I'm done going to Ames for football until Coach Rhoads is gone.

Had a phone message the other day from friend in Iowa letting me know he had a ticket for me, than he added "Hell, you can have all seven of my tickets." And, no, i am not going and I am pretty sure his seats will be empty.

:sad:

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
The WVU game will be even worse. Tech should feel at home today playing in a half empty stadium with warmer temperatures.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron