New Depth Chart - NDSU

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
They must have taken it down. Probably need to fix a typo.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
It was there! They took it down.

The major points of interest were Dondre Daley 1st string at Z receiver, and Montgomery 4th string. Lazard #2 at X. Lalk over Omoile at LG. Nealy and West at KR.

They probably took it down because it wasn't correct

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Yeah with the talk during spring ball I don't see Dvario being 4th string.

Also didn't Rhoads already list his starting OL? Unless there is an injury to Omoile or his production fell off, he will be starting.

EDIT: Looks like I was wrong. http://twitter.com/CycloneFB/status/503915080719691776/photo/1

Last edited:

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Jordan Harris and Qujuan Floyd were brought in to be impact JuCo transfers on the defense and they're both 3rd string at their position. Should we be worried about this? I hope this is a good sign for our prep guys rather than a knock on the JuCo guys.

Reactions: dinger

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Here's what's on the twitter account for those that care to look.

https://twitter.com/CycloneFB/status/503915080719691776/photo/1

I have trouble believing it's accurate, but who knows. I guess we'll find out.

For those who have Twitter locked at their workplace:

Bv5EGGOIEAA5QMG.jpg

ChickenWing

Dec 22, 2008
Des Moines
Lalk, relative to the other ISU OL, is starter quality. That isn't terribly surprising if correct. That's cool if Daley is starting because he seems to have decent top end speed. Too bad about DM if he is 4.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Jordan Harris and Qujuan Floyd were brought in to be impact JuCo transfers on the defense and they're both 3rd string at their position. Should we be worried about this? I hope this is a good sign for our prep guys rather than a knock on the JuCo guys.

I am not worried about this. I think Meeks and Cotton-Moya are both ahead of where they were expected to be at this point.

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA

I'm not too concerned. They're just waiting till Harris gets the defense down and I while they expect Floyd to be competitive I'm not sure if they needed him to be a starter. When Moore was still coming he was definitely the guy people were more excited about.

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA
I really have trouble believing D'vario is 4th. Maybe they are just trying to confuse NDSU. It's a conspiracy!

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA

My analysis of this, our recruits in the system had better than advertised off-seasons that or the talent level of the JUCO was overrated.....
I believe to be the first, Meeks, Cotton-Moya and Mutcherson are solid young players and I believe the skills are there.....

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA

It's worse than that, really.

There were 5 JUCOs brought in to shore up the middle of the field on defense, the 2 DTs that are out, Harris and the 2 Safeties. It's possible that none of the 5 will play on Saturday.

That, combined with Wally saying that the middle of our defense is a concern, is certainly concerning.