Random thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
I always enjoy the stories that go with these.

Oh, just picked up my husband's pants from the seamstress to repair a small rip in his pocket. Not two hours later, he texts me a pic of the pants he was wearing with a really nice tear in them near the cuff. (A coworker left something not completely put back under his desk, and I think the cuff caught)

My husband's a "bigger" guy, so I can't just drop into Target and pick him up "cheapish" pants. And, I don't know if the pants are salvageable by the seamstress.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Oh, just picked up my husband's pants from the seamstress to repair a small rip in his pocket. Not two hours later, he texts me a pic of the pants he was wearing with a really nice tear in them near the cuff. (A coworker left something not completely put back under his desk, and I think the cuff caught)

My husband's a "bigger" guy, so I can't just drop into Target and pick him up "cheapish" pants. And, I don't know if the pants are salvageable by the seamstress.
Send him to work in shorts.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009

that's annoying!

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
no but this was like the best moment ever. The 2nd place guy called out the chick for sleeping with him. They aren't supposed to talk about that. Even DH (at his computer, not on the couch!) turned and said "did he just say that?!?" It was super duper awkward but great to watch.

no2cyclones

Mariner Moose
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 26, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
no but this was like the best moment ever. The 2nd place guy called out the chick for sleeping with him. They aren't supposed to talk about that. Even DH (at his computer, not on the couch!) turned and said "did he just say that?!?" It was super duper awkward but great to watch.

Was watching this too and was completely shocked he said that out loud, and THEN he had the audacity to use his next breath to say, "I don't want to hit you below the belt..." She had an appropriate response to that too.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
There's so much in this one sentence that a man would never say.

Well, other'n Mrs. KC, he prolly cross stitches.

No...but he quilts. :)

You'll "prolly" meet him soon. He just set up an account so he can talk to Peteypie & the other Clash of Clans players on here instead of on the game chat. :) He'll be Papalew.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Was watching this too and was completely shocked he said that out loud, and THEN he had the audacity to use his next breath to say, "I don't want to hit you below the belt..." She had an appropriate response to that too.

Then Josh with his "I'm trying!" comment. That was totally a shot at Nick. Yeah, maybe you did do that a couple months ago, but she's mine now!

Do you ever read Reality Steve? He's hilarious. I can't wait to see what he says about this.

Now tomorrow night I'll watch the next episode of the Civil War so I can stem the brain cell loss, haha.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Then Josh with his "I'm trying!" comment. That was totally a shot at Nick. Yeah, maybe you did do that a couple months ago, but she's mine now!

Do you ever read Reality Steve? He's hilarious. I can't wait to see what he says about this.

Now tomorrow night I'll watch the next episode of the Civil War so I can stem the brain cell loss, haha.

Civil War. That's the sum total of that post that I understood.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
No...but he quilts. :)

You'll "prolly" meet him soon. He just set up an account so he can talk to Peteypie & the other Clash of Clans players on here instead of on the game chat. :) He'll be Papalew.

Mr KCClone is going to be here?

tumblr_lqbepgt4tl1qjacppo1_500.gif

no2cyclones

Mariner Moose
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 26, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA

His comment there was pretty funny, and definitely a shot at Nick.

Haven't read Reality Steve, but have heard of him. Might have to check that out tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.