Big Brother 16

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Big Brother 16 starts next week, June 25th, and they announced the twist. Now remember everything that is discussed before aired must be put in spoilers

here is a link to the twists if you don't care to wait:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Big-Brother-Season-16-Twists-1083143.aspx

i think this is kind of dumb. A twist, to me, is a minor change in format. This is more of a major change in format.

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
they released who all will be competing this summer. could be a good cast.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
They still make these?

Please refrain from posting in this thread if you're going to say things like this. From now on, I will be deleting posts that aren't pertaining to something to do with BB16.

and I think the twists are horrible (I won't elaborate but they are open to the public to read about). I want just traditional game play.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Please refrain from posting in this thread if you're going to say things like this. From now on, I will be deleting posts that aren't pertaining to something to do with BB16.

and I think the twists are horrible (I won't elaborate but they are open to the public to read about). I want just traditional game play.

I agree. One in particular ruins the game IMO. I am on mobile so not sure the spoiler tag so I can't go into specifics.

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames

It will go back to original format just lime every year, but these twists could do something similar to last year, especially with
ariana grande's brother and the America's team twist
in the fold.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Yeah they did do 2 seasons one year.

Due to the writers strike. BB9 was in the winter

That season was on BB15's levels of vile.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I think this need for America to be involved in the game is the worst idea. This handycaps the players from playing the game unless they are extra nice. I like the dirty players, the idea that they just have to dupe the people in the house. The idea that a litteral big brother can watch behind the scenes things and make decisions that influence your ability to stay in the house ruins the game imo.

nj829

Mar 18, 2006
Northwest Arkansas
Yeah they did do 2 seasons one year.

Due to the writers strike. BB9 was in the winter

That season was on BB15's levels of vile.

BB9 may have been one of the best seasons ever from an entertainment standpoint, especially if you were able to see showtime after dark. With the cast they put together though, they shouldn't have been surprised by the overall vile-ness to it.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
I'll give the "Team America" concept a try. BB8 had "America's Player" and that seemed to work out OK.

I don't think this is the same thing.

Personally given this 2 HoH thing and the battle of the block, I think it has to do with that a little bit.

I really like this 2 HoH idea though, hopefully will cause some early drama. Which this cast oozes to me. (And it's a healthy amount of recruits, meaning that a blindside will be that more hilarious)

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I think this need for America to be involved in the game is the worst idea. This handycaps the players from playing the game unless they are extra nice. I like the dirty players, the idea that they just have to dupe the people in the house. The idea that a litteral big brother can watch behind the scenes things and make decisions that influence your ability to stay in the house ruins the game imo.

I completely agree.

Man I love BB! Can't wait, although I have to until next Tuesday as I'm out of town.

Thought about getting the feeds if it gets interesting, but I don't have the time for that.

Everyone should post their favorite fan sites. I will when I get home. Some good ones that do daily feed recaps, and others just fin stuff like photoshpps.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
It's pretty easy to predict the cast nowadays.

1 Sassy Looking Black Girl

1 Punk Rock Looking Girl

1 Big Strong Caring Black Man

1 Gay Man

1 Surfer Dude

2 "Nerds"

Make the rest pretty faces

Last edited:

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Last year after the first episode, I predicted Nick and GinaMarie to be the final 2 because I figured he had the strategy to win it. But it slapped him in the face.

Just by looking at faces, I think Cody and Devin will be the final 2. Both near-professionals in athletics, both seem to have the same strategy. Hopefully they can team up quickly.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Pop star Ariana Grande's brother is on this season.

I'm sure she could use her stardom to influence a few fan votes

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron