Old people ideas for the student section

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
I can't be the only person whose time to be a crazy student at mbb games has passed but still occasionally thinks of a great idea they'd like to see the current students do. Hopefully this is a thread where we can pass all the great ideas we're sitting on to those still in a position to execute them. I figured I'd start it now since we actually have some notable home games early in the season this year.

To start things off: I'd love to see someone make a giant check made out to "The Refs" to hold up when there's a BS call. It would be really great if you made it so you could put on decals with the opposing team's logo and/or coaches signature for each game.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Your goalie sucks ****! Our goalie's great!
Your goalie sucks ****! Our goalie's great!

****!
GREAT!
****!
GREAT!
****!
GREAT!

cymac2408

Jul 4, 2013
Urbandale IA
When playing KU and were up with little time left. Start the chant ROC CHALK J-HAWK and then everybody plugs their noses and sticks their heads back and holler PEEEEE-UUUUUUU

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
I remember when they through cash on the floor when we played kansas during fizers years. He had signed at UK but then got in trouble for taking money and transfered to KU......I think....who was it?

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Here's a suggestion for the student section:

Be nice to the pep band. Don't complain about not liking their songs.

Y'all are on the same team Farva, same team!

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
Here's a suggestion for the student section:

Be nice to the pep band. Don't complain about not liking their songs.

Y'all are on the same team Farva, same team!

I don't disagree, but can we at least get a few games into the season before this year's edition of pep band wars? Let's try and keep this thread semi-constructive.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
I think some large cut-outs (like the giant Niang head) of Benjamin Franklin's head on the hundred dollar bill wearing ref's shirts waving around Hilton would be hilarious.

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
Chant when Cyclones are on offense.

I can't believe I'm typing this out, but I think it would be cool.

===================================================
Action: CLAP, CLAP, EXTEND ONE ARM UPWARD

Chant: I, S, U
===================================================

Formatting is messed up, but Clap when you chant I. Clap when you chant S and Extend arm upward when you chant U

Help Support Us

Become a patron