Kagavi customer service

lakeliving

Apr 11, 2006
I was going to put this in the other thread, but feared it would get buried in the random responses of people hoping to get a free shirt.
Here is something I think Cyclone fans need to know. I was fortunate enough to have won a shirt on Monday. Joshua immediately contacted me with the fantastic news. He asked of my size, mailing address etc. I passed along all of this information to him with my heartfelt appreciation for HIS generosity and kindness.
Tonight I receive an email from him, apologizing to me for a delay in shipping my FREE shirt. Seriously, how awesome is it that he apologizes to me for the delay? My response was simply no big deal, I can be very patient in that type of situation.
He then tells me that he is now going to ship my shirt priority mail express so that I receive my shirt by Friday. His reasoning was simple " you are treated exactly the same as a paying customer"
I was blown away by his detail to making me happy. Says a great deal about his character and his desire to do things the right way.
Thought this deserved it's own thread.
Apologize for the length, but figured many of you would want to know.
Thanks Joshua!!!!!!

k123

Sep 14, 2011
Iowa
I saw this and did not see it elsewhere when I searched. I don't know if this is untactful, but I was not aware of some of these details and thought others might be interested, particularly that our hero Josh is deaf.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/ar...U-graduate-creates-tribute-to-Trice?Frontpage

Cool merchandise, and great idea to work with this part of the fanbase. Seems like more advertisers would recognize the extra passion on this board.

BKLYNCyclone

Sep 16, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
I can only echo the customer service props. I won the hilton shirt in the first contest, and he was out of xxl size so I took an xl with no worries and was still excited to get it. I too got an apology for the late shipping and the priority mail and couldn't have been more impressed. That is until a few weeks ago (a couple months removed from the contest) when a strange package arrived in the mail with none other than a baseball ****** xxl shirt and a handwritten note about feeling bad he didn't have the xxl during the contest... I'll be buying a blanket friday first thing in the morning... (gotta get paid first!)

Kagavi

Mar 4, 2013
California
www.kagavi.com
Thanks everyone. It still stuns me how so many companies still don't understand basic tenets of customer service.

By the way, yes I was born deaf, but I don't like to advertise it. True, my deafness is a constant presence in my life, but so is breathing. I don't highlight that either.

I did post a little story on my blog, which will be concluded next Monday about how the inspirations of my grandpa and Jack Trice came together to create Kagavi. I also discuss my deafness a bit in it here: Two Linemen | Kagavi. The first part simply sets up the story of Jack and Grandpa, while part two next Monday talks about how Kagavi came to be and the journey for Jack's jersey number. As always, I love feedback and any stories you may have to share yourself!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron