Clone Gathering spot Downtown KC

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

KCDowntown

Mar 9, 2013
Would love to have some Clones down to Duke's on Grand Thursday morning. We will open at 8:00 AM on Thursday with full bar, full kitchen and some breakfast items.

Duke's on Grand, One block South of Sprint Center, 1501 Grand Boulevard. Find a parking spot and can walk over to the game.

Dukesongrand@yahoo.com

KCDowntown

Mar 9, 2013
If I could figure out how to delete I would. This seemed like a free site.

Sorry for inconvenience,

Just knock off KU on Friday

Would love to have some Clones down to Duke's on Grand Thursday morning. We will open at 8:00 AM on Thursday with full bar, full kitchen and some breakfast items.

Duke's on Grand, One block South of Sprint Center, 1501 Grand Boulevard. Find a parking spot and can walk over to the game.

Dukesongrand@yahoo.com

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I take it as a compliment. KC businesses know ISU fans swarm to KC during this week, might as well come to the gathering place of Cyclone Nation.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I don't think a place very close to Sprint letting people know what they will have to offer around the games is out of line. If I were going, I'd appreciate it.

KCDowntown

Mar 9, 2013
Hopefully we have a bunch this year. Its been pretty sparse for isu standards

Your fans have a reputation for travelling strong to the tourney. Especially in years when the team is good enough to win a couple games.

We bought Duke's on November 1st. It used to be Willie's a MU bar, While I would still call it a MU bar, for the tourney with no MU I'd love to see Iowa State fans in here instead of the lame KU fans. K-State fans are good, they know how to party. Kelly's and Westport is a known Iowa State party place for the tourney, but they are not right across the street from Sprint. So, for pre-game please consider our place. We will have 610 sports broadcasting the afternoon show from here.

CloneDontCare

Jul 27, 2009
Oooo. Perhaps, if we wake up in time.

Any plans for Friday around noon - 6? Got any TVs? My buddy and I might be looking to catch some of the Big 10 tournament games while waiting for the evening Big 12 games to start.

stevefrench

Aug 7, 2011

Dukesongrand@yahoo.com

cf is not a free advertising site

i will stop and have drink at dukes just to spite this prole.

sorry some of our message board fans are the worst. invite appreciated. stock up on the bloody mix!

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Your fans have a reputation for travelling strong to the tourney. Especially in years when the team is good enough to win a couple games.

We bought Duke's on November 1st. It used to be Willie's a MU bar, While I would still call it a MU bar, for the tourney with no MU I'd love to see Iowa State fans in here instead of the lame KU fans. K-State fans are good, they know how to party. Kelly's and Westport is a known Iowa State party place for the tourney, but they are not right across the street from Sprint. So, for pre-game please consider our place. We will have 610 sports broadcasting the afternoon show from here.

Willies was good stuff. Liked the chili. I could see it being a good place to go when MU isn't playing on TV...

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
Hey KCdowntown, promise to play the Iowa State fight song and make up a drink that involves cardinal and gold (like a tequila sunrise type thing maybe) and I guarantee you'll be a huge hit with ISU fans. We travel very well and we have a reputation of taking places over, so hopefully you can handle a couple hundred Iowa State fans in your place cheering loud and having a good time! Better stock up on the liquor, we like to party!

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012

You had me up until you said 610 will be there. May still come, but some heckling may be in order.