***FARMAGEDDON!!! Game Thread***

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Great game, just a bit short. Fun season.

Those of you melting down on players and coaches should be ashamed.

This. They played their hearts out. There was nothing wrong with the play calling at the end. Running the ball at the end of the game worked but we weren't going to go another 40 yards in a 1:20 with Woody. We had to open it up and throw. And as for the Woody run, what else would you have wanted? If we passed it incomplete everyone would have said "Woody has ran hard all day, give him the ball."

It's getting boring blaming refs and the OC.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Very good season, 6-6 against the #1 schedule in the nation.

Our bowl opponent from some league that is JV compared to the Big 12 is going to get the %&*# knocked out of them.

DRCHIRO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2008
I told the wife it would be a hand off to Woody and it would be stuffed in the backfield. Father time would not know that?

the thing is that we have been getting that push we needed all day. I can live with the call.

Guys played their absolute guts out today.

isudizzle13

Apr 15, 2007
Mankato, Minnesota
Had Barnett passed on that 4th down and thrown an incompletion (like he did on his last 2 passes) how many of you doubting Herman would have been all over his *** for not giving it to Woody. You need to grow up.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Very good season, 6-6 against the #1 schedule in the nation.

Our bowl opponent from some league that is JV compared to the Big 12 is going to get the %&*# knocked out of them.

Iowa?

DesertClone1

DesertClone
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
When we were passing on that last series when woody has been working all day, yes, i'll put it on Herman.

Jesus ******....
Really? we were running with less then 2 minutes left, we were not going to run it in the whole way, you have to pass, incomplete passes aren't terrible because it kills the clock.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
That final sequence was, though.

I pity clueless humans.

The wide pass/drop that would have set us up inside the 20 was not on Herman.

Again, Cyclones gave it their all today against a top 10 team on the road. I hate losing, but nothing to be ashamed about today...or on the season.

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
This coming from one of the biggest melt downers on this site: I cannot believe some of these posts. We fought HARD today and we came up short against the #11 team in the nation. There's no shame in that. And we will win more than 6 games with Herman. In fact we did in 2009 and we will again this year with a bowl win. Gimme break I know its been a tough day but theres no excuse for some of these stupid posts.

Skyh13

Mar 17, 2006
Had Barnett passed on that 4th down and thrown an incompletion (like he did on his last 2 passes) how many of you doubting Herman would have been all over his *** for not giving it to Woody. You need to grow up.

The issue isn't the last play, but the three beforehand. idiotic play calling.